What's new

Ripples Recipes

I've been testing it after a few days then last time i waited a week and it was still a little light on the filling hence the revision.
The LorAnne Cheesecake and mozzarella need a little longer so I'd say if you can wait two weeks then even better.

@Banjostring have you tried the tinned custard yet?
You were going to use CAP V1 instead of the Molinberry so I'm wondering if it's turning out okay?
I've been dipping in every now and again and i think it's bob on and don't see how it can get any closer.
I only managed to knock some up yesterday mate, I haven't been very mobile recently. I'll leave it a week and let you know how it is [emoji1303]

Think it was @Horrand that asked for this one when i mentioned a while back it so may be able to offer an opinion if he's managed to mix it up yet.

Just be very careful with the Spearmint cos it's very strong.
More than the 0.2% tips it too far imo.

20191004_174636.jpg

Think it was @Horrand that asked for this one when i mentioned a while back it so may be able to offer an opinion if he's managed to mix it up yet.

Just be very careful with the Spearmint cos it's very strong.
More than the 0.2% tips it too far imo.

View attachment 201868

Not me sorry, I'm not into minty vapes.

I definitely need to get round to mixing the custard though ready for the winter vapes to come in.

Going to leave this here but I'm not happy with how this and the vanilla icecream versions have changed over time so they've been scrapped.

I'm going to go back to the Coconut Milk at some point and also finish off the coconut mushrooms as both are almost where i want them to be.

20191005_222950.jpg

Last edited:
All of my ingredients have arrived now for the Lemon and Lime Cheesecake. The mix is done 300ml decanted into a 250 ml and a 50 ml bottle. Just sit back and wait for S. Teeping to do his work now.

Oh and ingredients ordered for the Spearmint and Pistachio Ice Cream.

Thanks for the recipes i will be trying a few more.

Back
Top Bottom