What's new

Rta wicking problems

takes time to learn :) loads of trial an error. I get so frustrated then i just start burning things :)

I'm running out of wire lol...annoying when in truth you use about 4 cm but you need a longer length to actually do it properly. It better be amazing when it works lol so many rebuildable fans can't be wrong........

LMAO I am skint so I use as little as humanly possible. I have left it in the big coil and coil my wicks from that and save as much as I can!

LMAO I am skint so I use as little as humanly possible. I have left it in the big coil and coil my wicks from that and save as much as I can!
Lol I bet you re-use yer tea bags too..oh hang on you're American, do you even drink tea ?

Right I tried a z shaped wick, basically folding it back in itself before wrapping the coil, as I read that can help to store the juice and...........worse one yet! I think I'll leave it till the morning now and try again :)

Good idea. Take a break like me. It will be GREAT tomorrow ...

:P Yeah I drink tea, probably not as often as most English though... and I like it with 4 sugars and milk

I prefer Iced Tea to be honest. Sweetened iced tea!

Thing is I've gone to bed with my trust iPad, but it's eating away at me cos I know I can do it. I've got to resist the temptation to get up again!

Sugars?, nooooo...very strong with a dash of skimmed milk..taste the tannin

Back
Top Bottom