What's new

Salt Nics

Anyone on here use Salt Nics? Looking for a new brand. I quite like the riot squad Berry Burst but its a coil killer and it's becoming annoying lol

What do you guys use? Any suggestions?

I tend to use salts here and there, no specific brands, walk into the shop and see what takes my fancy.

I maybe wrong on this, as i dont use salts day in day out and ive not tried a vast range of brands but it seems like all the salts have tried have been coil gunkers. Currently vaping pod salt lychee ice and ive gone through about 12ml on a freshly wicked rta and the coil is already gunked as its turning any liquid i fill up brown so know my rta will need rewicking soon. For this reason i use salts in rtas as opposed to anything with stock coils.

Thats been my brief experience of salts soo far, be good to hear from other heavy salt users to see if they think my views are correct

Not tried them any good flavour suggestions? I don't necessarily like Salts die to only coming in 10ml but I don't think my Tripod can handle anything other than 50/50

My faves are...

Unreal Raspberry Blue
Unreal Desserts Strawberry & Cream
Unreal Desserts Banana Toffee

Lots more if those don't sound appealing.

The Supergood Butter range is amazing too (esp. 02 and 06) if you like dessert/bakery flavours. That's what I vape 90% of the time, albeit the 70/30 100ml shortfills in my RTAs. They do salts too though.

Anyone on here use Salt Nics? Looking for a new brand. I quite like the riot squad Berry Burst but its a coil killer and it's becoming annoying lol

What do you guys use? Any suggestions?
Hi buddy I use salts & mainly use bar juice 5000 they are full of flavour, but more importantly coil friendly

Hi buddy I use salts & mainly use bar juice 5000 they are full of flavour, but more importantly coil friendly

I've tried five bar juice 5000 liquids enjoyed them all, 4 were pod friendly the only one that wasnt was cream tobacco but I thought it might be so used in the Beserker MTL RDA to try, gunked up the wick and coil real quick was really nice though.

Now, I only use 10ml, 10mg nic-salts when I’m using my backup pods, so I haven’t tried all the hundreds of flavors available out there :hmm:

That being said, I have enjoyed several of the Wick Liquor nic-salts like the Deja Voodoo, Contra, and Vanilla Sky ;) Not too sweet, and interesting flavors. Additionally, I’m planning on picking up some Five Pawns salts, they must be good; same for the Supergood mentioned above.

Just to mention it, I make my shortfills 6mg 50/50 salts to freebase, and try to buy 40ml/6mg shortfills like Manabush offers. This mix doesn’t ever gunk up my coils. However, the typical 10ml 10-20mg salts have a large percentage of both flavour concentrate and sweeteners, so gunk is the nature of the beast :22:

Some interesting responses think i might try the bar flavours never tried them before. It's quite hard to find a juice I like that cones at shortfill in 50/50 im a Berry kind of guys don't mind ice too. Has any one tried will roots frozen lemon and cherry ahh that hits the spot but is not friendly at all on the coils

Back
Top Bottom