What's new

salt taste help

was it a standard thing back in '15 to put kisses after posts?
Is it now just reserved for conversations between @Dripworx and @smut ?

Wasn't @yappycat playing around with saline, or some salty fluid or another?

Yep I add a few drops of saline to my DIY mixes...but did you have to make it sound so damn sordid?!!?

'...playing around with....some salty fluid or another?'

I mean REALLY? ;)

Anyway I wasn't so professional as to buy any special kind of saline for my diy - I don't use it to modify flavour I started adding it to all my mixes coz I read that it can help offset the drying effect of VG on the throat, nasal passage, and sinus. I just use the same solution I use as a sinus rinse: https://www.amazon.co.uk/NeilMed-Or...483556941&sr=8-1&keywords=neilmed+sinus+rinse and add one or two drops per 10ml of juice. That amount doesn't make any difference to the flavour of the juice that I can detect, but the sinus issues I was having when I first started vaping have eased up so mebbe it works, mebbe it's coincidence, but it does no harm to the juice so I'm still 'playing around' with that 'salty fluid'
:muhaha:

Yep I add a few drops of saline to my DIY mixes...but did you have to make it sound so damn sordid?!!?

'...playing around with....some salty fluid or another?'

I mean REALLY? ;)

Sorry. :D I had you confused with @Greebo when I started that post, and by the time I had realised my mistake, couldn't be bothered to abort.

Yes, I am saying Greebo has a filthy mind. :D

Sorry. :D I had you confused with @Greebo when I started that post, and by the time I had realised my mistake, couldn't be bothered to abort.

IMG_1202.GIF

LOL - S'ok, my mind is just as mucky as Madame Greebo's :p Prolly why I have to use a sinus wash in the first place....:rotflmao:

Back
Top Bottom