What's new

"Same day delivery" - really!!! - Berkshire Vapers

vapfill

Vendor
We have had a number of urgent requests from our customers over the last few weeks requesting e-liquids as they had completely run out and batteries because theirs had packed in and they had no spares.
As a result, we have decided to offer same day delivery to your address on all of our products at a fixed delivery price of £3. Order before 1pm and we aim to have your order with you by no later than 7pm that same day (if not earlier). Not only are we offering this unrivaled delivery service but we also provide this service 7 days a week (excluding bank holidays). We are beginning this service to the following postcodes only but will be looking to expand the area depending on demand - RG2, RG5, RG6, RG30 and RG41.
Any ideas or suggestions how we can expand this service or how to improve this service please let me know. All constructive suggestions are more than welcome and may well be used.
Cheers,
Phil

£3, a bag of marbles and a lovely cup of tea if you include NN14 ;)

Ohh include swindon its just down the m4, I'll even come and meet you at junction 15 with a kiss and a wink

I'd love to do same day delivery for everyone on here but I would spend all of my life on the road and end up broke. I approached a couple of courier companies for same day delivery prices and I was quoted in excess of £220. If anyone wants a clearomiser delivered to them today I can arrange it but it will cost you £225, I'll even throw in a 10ml bottle of liquid.
We do same day posting for anyone that's not within our same day delivery area. If we receive an order by 1pm, we get it out 1st class post later that same afternoon.

Hi All,
Not only do we offer same day delivery in specific areas (that's right, same day delivery not same day shipping) but we now also offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders over £30. If neither of these work for you, we also offer FREE SHIPPING on a large range of our stock, including clearomisers and EVODs etc. and a fixed £2 total shipping on everything else.
If you live local, you can also visit us at Reading Market again on Saturday and at Blackbushe Market on Sunday.

Have a great weekend,
Phil

Back
Top Bottom