What's new

Samsung 25R Single - £3.95 / Double - £7.74

@Ben fogstar will you be getting any other 18650 cells in the future and any 26650s?
I trying to add 3 cells per month but we've recently spent alot of money restocking the (rare these days) LGHG2 and hopefully can do a price drop aswell! We've also got the LG HB6 coming in next week that I'm really excited to test (cloud comp cell?). Also the efest 3000 (which I believe is a rewrapped 30q from what I've seen, and not excited to test at all ) and the efest 4200 26650. Definatley open to suggestions!

The HB6 is one that should be in demand. HD2C are another good cell. MJ1 useful too.

AWT 4500 would be nice to try. Efest 4200 - green or purple?

order placed for HG2 and VTC5.. Like the hg2 but mine are now on the way out after revving the conkers out of them

order placed for HG2 and VTC5.. Like the hg2 but mine are now on the way out after revving the conkers out of them

just to add, I've seen a few comparison graphs and the lg hg2 browns under perform the 30q, from Pegasus in the US

just to add, I've seen a few comparison graphs and the lg hg2 browns under perform the 30q, from Pegasus in the US
The 30q is my personal favourite. Samsung definatley aired on the side of caution with the continous discharge current. I personally use 3 in my rx200. A great cell.

I've got both coming mannikon, I've read all the comparisons and the green seem to be the best choice. But I'd liked to test them myself. I'm currently looking into awt. I tried to talk to the AWT rep at vape jam, but she fobbed me off :'(

Back
Top Bottom