What's new

Save The Sun Newspaper

I can’t tell if this is a serious thread or not. It’s not ‘Covid-19 information’ is it? And the sooner that obnoxious POS rag is consigned to history, the better, as far as I’m concerned :10:

I can’t tell if this is a serious thread or not. It’s not ‘Covid-19 information’ is it? And the sooner that obnoxious POS rag is consigned to history, the better, as far as I’m concerned :10:

It is serious.

After some discussions with all relevant parties, it has been decided that all monies raised will be donated to the Essex Coronavirus Action Urgent Food Bank Appeal.

It is serious.

After some discussions with all relevant parties, it has been decided that all monies raised will be donated to the Essex Coronavirus Action Urgent Food Bank Appeal.

He might find he gets a lot more donations if he actually made that clear, what’s the ‘Save the Sun’ shite about? Click bait?

A comment from someone who donated £5:

Stephen Lee donated £5

Gotcha!

A lot of people had real issues with that headline in 1982, a fair time before Hillsborough, fuck The Sun.

It's pretty obvious he's not trying to save the sun if you read it , it's all going to good causes.

£350 has been donated to my fundraiser to ‘Save The Sun Newspaper’ today, and so I was just about to head down to the shops and spend the money on copies of today’s edition and deliver them to members of the local community - boosting their circulation and revenue during these worrying times for the paper.

However, I spotted a couple of ladies from the U25’s South-East Essex Nudist Beach Volleyball Team doing squats using each other as weights (they’re co-habiting, so it’s fine) in the park over the road, and so as a precaution I have abandoned the appeal for today as the walk to the shops would have been a tad embarrassing and painful.

Therefore, I will be donating the money to local food banks instead. Will try again tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom