What's new

Save The Sun Newspaper

I couldn’t bring myself to read too much, my deep-seated hatred of the Sun kicked in, and I started getting wound up :8:

He might find he gets a lot more donations if he actually made that clear, what’s the ‘Save the Sun’ shite about? Click bait?
I think it’s satire

I refuse to click. Not interested.
No comment. Or not.
It’s not what it appears - it’s a clever way of getting donations for a food bank while sticking a Middle finger up at the sun at the same time

I couldn’t bring myself to read too much, my deep-seated hatred of the Sun kicked in, and I started getting wound up :8:
I watched Murdoch using his private police force (courtesy of Thatcher) to abuse those who worked for him. Then watched, and read with horror as is published lie after sick lie, about the miners. I had 4 members of my family in the Leppings Lane end, on that fateful day. Who, to this day, are still viewed as drunken thugs stealing items from dead fans, by this sad excuse for toilet paper.
The Scum should be consigned to the sewer of history. Where it and its owner deserve to be. I'd prefer everyone who ever worked there shares the same fate.

still my happiest moment, on twitter,. Was telling a Scum journalist (?) to go fcuk himself when he wanted to use my Twitter story and accompanying picture, in his shit rag.

It’s not what it appears - it’s a clever way of getting donations for a food bank while sticking a Middle finger up at the sun at the same time
Fair enough. But stuff like that annoys me so I must carry on making my pathetic stand against clickbait. :)

Back
Top Bottom