What's new

Scottish Gov To Consider Banning Disposables

it will aye. the scottish gov were having a consultation on vape advertising etc. they think it should be used as a smoking cessation aid. this seems fair enough, to me. but i think there is often a level of hysteria in these threads that is a bit tiresome. :)

It wouldn't surprise me though...we seem to be the first to ban stuff...Im currently looking at warehouses in Carlisle ;)

It wouldn't surprise me though...we seem to be the first to ban stuff...Im currently looking at warehouses in Carlisle ;)

if we ever get to fuck away from the rest of the uk and snp and greens are still in power the cunts will ban everything so ye better get it stocked up.

no sure what’s worse, tory westminsters or the tartan menace :)

if we ever get to fuck away from the rest of the uk and snp and greens are still in power the cunts will ban everything so ye better get it stocked up.

no sure what’s worse, tory westminsters or the tartan menace :)

Well we have had hunners of years of the first.....n it's a shit show...... hawfers on a Carlisle warehoose n were sorted:)

See - id rather see the ban on ANY (non medical) device with a non rechargeable or replaceable battery - not just vaping related

that would sort it out by default.

See - id rather see the ban on ANY (non medical) device with a non rechargeable or replaceable battery - not just vaping related

that would sort it out by default.

aye, me too. i think these are attracting attention because of the type of batteries and because they are truly single use, puff the liquid and throw it away. at least a disposable lighter lasts a smoker a couple of weeks.

Well we have had hunners of years of the first.....n it's a shit show...... hawfers on a Carlisle warehoose n were sorted:)

aye, an before that we had hunners of years of the latter n it was a shit show an all. fucked aw ways. :)

The thing is, in an ideal world I would like a ban on disposables...

But, it there is a ban on them, then it will simply boost a black market supply, which there is already in respect to the larger disposables (3500 puffs etc) being against the regulations, but available in many convenience stores (presumably under the counter).

Also (not that I have used one), disposables do serve a purpose in respect to a cheap entry level to vaping, and the convenience factor of night-out type usage (without the fear of possible loss of a device more valuable).

Greater education into the importance of recycling all batteries & tech needs to be done nationwide, and made mandatory in schools.

Charge a refundable deposit on return of the defunct product, worked for pop bottles back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom