What's new

Short date juice. Works with potv code as well.

Not the best checkout page in the world :)
The checkout is a pain in the arse sometimes, because it's both a wholesale and retail site where wholesale discounts are displayed differently, trying to find a balance between it all working on mobile, tablet and desktop is usually the issue but I wasn't aware that the discount wasn't showing properly.

Ill get it looked into tomorrow though, thanks for the heads up.

Appreciate this on a high level. Designing responsive websites on that level is a cruel joke.

Appreciate this on a high level. Designing responsive websites on that level is a cruel joke.
So very true, build a site as you want it to look and work then hack it to make it work as closely as it is able in different environments.

A cruel joke is a really good way to explain it too :D

Back when it was my job to build responsive ecommerce sites (I was doing a very crude version of a similar system in '07) it wasn't bad as you got days/weeks to get it right and were paid for the time. When you have a million plates juggling and are a particular nd fussy control freak you don't have the luxury of the time nor can you hand it to other people to do. Lol.

Dammit, didn't realise there was a POTV code too! Oh well, these deals are a steal (thanks Tony) and if I enjoy the juice as much as I hoped, I'll remember the code for future re-orders.

Dammit, didn't realise there was a POTV code too! Oh well, these deals are a steal (thanks Tony) and if I enjoy the juice as much as I hoped, I'll remember the code for future re-orders.

ordinarily I would have disabled the code for such offers to be fair but didn't realise until apes had started buying and thought it unfair to disable it afterwards.

These need to clear so it would be better for apes to get the lions share and if them being a touch cheaper helps then I am all for it.

We are starting to get low in a couple of 6mg 10ml and 30ml's and have sold almost 1000 bottles so far - but have hundreds of bottles still so plenty to get through

What a steal! As I keep saying... I don't buy juice (only mix my own) but yet again I'm sucked in.

I'm shocked there were any left. Anyone that's not used Colonel boom before, do it!

Billy bargain! [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom