What's new

Short date juice. Works with potv code as well.

What a steal! As I keep saying... I don't buy juice (only mix my own) but yet again I'm sucked in.

I'm shocked there were any left. Anyone that's not used Colonel boom before, do it!

Billy bargain! [emoji16]
Still tons left to be fair, we sent out a ton of parcels today and I think only took a few variants out of stock - we had one customer bought pretty much every single 10ml and 30ml stratus in 3mg as they went on yesterday but we found a box full that got added back and promptly sold out again today :D

Still loads of 10ml and 30ml boxes left though for those of you thinking it may have gone. Probably close to 3000 units still to clear out.

For summer, Calvus and Castelanus really out to be flying out the door as they are perfect for this weather!

And yes, the potv discount code will remain active for you all too so those prices are even better ;p

I don't think I've ever seen 80/20 12mg liquid before.
I havnt for sure.

In a 10ml bottle that would leave 2ml for nic and flavours

I suppose it's possible with vg flavours, too tired for maths atm though [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]

I havnt for sure.

In a 10ml bottle that would leave 2ml for nic and flavours

I suppose it's possible with vg flavours, too tired for maths atm though [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]

It's definitely possible :D we've always had 12mg available in Fallstreak. When attys became more capable of wicking high vg it didn't stop people wanting ultra smooth juice in higher strengths.

It's only since TPD limited the bottle sizes it became less popular.

I've tried the normal colonel booms line before when the tpd sales happened (still haven't run out of everything :D). so I'll be interested to see how these taste, ordered a couple different ones and some concentrates, love doughnuts flavours, looking forward to trying them.

Credit due to @Colonelboom on this one. Mine turned up and it’s excellent - cirrus is indeed top notch. Also the short dating gives plenty of time to use them. Nice colour, golden to golden brown.

Back
Top Bottom