What's new

Shorty get low low low

I'm such a tight-arse that my old coils are removed and placed to one side whilst I try new builds, which means that if the new build fails for any reason I can simply pull the crap build and reinsert the old coils. This means my present coils have been in use for several months.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I leave my old coils in one pot, failed in another ;)
And always have one.dripper you can use when recoiling... never, ever, rip every build.out at once.
Its that time you have a bad coil day.

That's also why I like using thicker wire, they withstand removal, replacement much better and why I use voodoo wool wicks, the stuff is almost indestructible:P

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

My old coils always end up on the floor somehow to get trod in the dark later with much cursing and pain

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

My old coils always end up on the floor somehow to get trod in the dark later with much cursing and pain

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Pro tip- magnets. Set up a desk for coiling, and use magnets on the edges ;)

Tubbyengineer sparkyjuice. Chegs. Deeprepus.

I give to you the most mental build I've ever done. 6 wraps 0.8, 6 wraps 0.5.
Resistance? Haven't the foggiest. Need an ohm meter.
Cross over wick due to the coil being so big that even centralised I can't fit cotton under it.
output_zpsrfkd1iaa.jpg

And Gonloopy, I am sorry ad I know you'll see this anyway.
Miss Pepper, the pow wow really tastes divine with this! My God it kicks though, 2 second pulls max, and I wimp out after 3 hits as the room is spinning.

And Gonloopy, I am sorry ad I know you'll see this anyway.
Miss Pepper, the pow wow really tastes divine with this! My God it kicks though, 2 second pulls max, and I wimp out after 3 hits as the room is spinning.

I like the spinning room syndrome! 18mg through a dripper is manly!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

@Raguri, You pussy wimp!, Thats only dual coil! - I was expecting at least quad coil - Time to save up for a 30+mm dripper & 26650 mod...

Mind you my idea of extreme is 0.9 ohm dual coils at 20w...:grin2:

Last edited:
@Raguri, You pussy wimp!, Thats only dual coil! - I was expecting at least quad coil - Time to save up for a 30+mm dripper & 26650 mod...

Mind you my idea of extreme is 0.9 ohm dual coils at 20w...:grin2:

If I had a working ohm meter, I'd take another two wraps off!
And hmm, could be classed as a quad? Two sets of coils per side ;)
Need a mephisto, have no money xD

Back
Top Bottom