What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

View attachment 154628
Excuse the messy living room, the tiny one has just gone off to bed and taken our daughter with her. Also excuse my lateness to the party, I wanted to show off my evening happy.
Vaponaute la Petite, Berserker and some Bread of Heaven.
I owe huge thanks to a member of this forum who should know who they are for reawakening my tastebuds and reminding me that expensive doesn’t necessarily mean false economy.
The berserker is a fine tank with some good juice isn't it. Looks good on the vapournaute mate.

My new teeny tiny Eleaf kiya :) AMAZING little thing! even better than I hoped it would be, great for MTL out and about, i still cant get over just how small it really is!
Just got to think on which 24/25mm MTL tank to pop on it (yep, 25mm will fit without overhang) when my cash flow allows on pay day, the tank it comes with is fine, apart from being old school bottom fill, which is liveable with, but top fill would make life that bit easier, and I'm a lazy so and so.

Attachments

• ziLDrky.jpg
    ziLDrky.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 154
The berserker is a fine tank with some good juice isn't it. Looks good on the vapournaute mate.
Thanks, it’s a great tank. It’s early days yet, but I’m even going to rate it as marginally a better vape than the KFL. I’ve got a Kayfun Prime waiting for its first coil too, that’ll be a Friday night treat

Thanks, it’s a great tank. It’s early days yet, but I’m even going to rate it as marginally a better vape than the KFL. I’ve got a Kayfun Prime waiting for its first coil too, that’ll be a Friday night treat
I really like that one too. Very different which is surprising as they are both mtl tanks.
In for a treat mate.

ooooOO.. yum!:drool: Dam it eyeball, will you stop finding nice new shiny things for me to buy! (no don't stop really) ;)
That's much like my eleaf istick basic (I know, eleaf really could have done better there with the name, but it is pretty.. erm.. basic I s'pose) it too use's a magnet, and very well too I might add (magnet screws to the tank) I can see my mini mod collection growing by the week!

Last edited:
ooooOO.. yum!:drool: Dam it eyeball, will you stop finding nice new shiny things for me to buy! (no don't stop really) ;)
That's much like my eleaf istick basic (I know, eleaf really could have done better there with the name, but it is pretty.. erm.. basic I s'pose) it too use's a magnet, and very well too I might add (magnet screws to the tank) I can see my mini mod collection growing by the week!

How does this work? The tank doesn’t screw on to the mod, it’s just held by a magnet?

Yep the magnet screws on to the tank via a 510, then the magnet holds in place inside the mod, which has another magnet inside, I've had a good go over the last year and a bit to dislodge the tank when in use, but it takes a fair whack to make the magnets give up on my eleaf basic..the only downside I've found is due to the tank being inside the mod itself, (recessed) cleaning the bit where the tank holds to the mod,(down in the mod) can be a bit of a faff, but nothing ear buds cant really deal with.
This new little eleaf baby pico, eyeball's found has the same magnet system, but also appears to have some kind of lock to aid keeping things in place with the magnet too, be honest the magnet on it's own does the job:)

Last edited:
SXK Billet Box with Zapwrapped panels. There is also Vapeshell inside.

upload_2018-3-17_10-7-53.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom