What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

D66D5384-9B19-4C50-8A53-A1A0C45CCFB8.jpeg
51AA4A97-A424-4D95-AAD2-9164D3DD2210.jpeg
I had to mod my mini mod so I could fit a zenith tank on it...I sanded away the lip it had for your thumb as it was stopping any tank over 22mm being fitted...
You can just see the lip in the other picture..

View attachment 153817 View attachment 153816 I had to mod my mini mod so I could fit a zenith tank on it...I sanded away the lip it had for your thumb as it was stopping any tank over 22mm being fitted...
You can just see the lip in the other picture..
Neat line on the top .... went a bit near the button though! ;)

Good idea - much more useful and a stupid part of the design if it does nothing but stop a bigger tank from fitting. :)

Neat line on the top .... went a bit near the button though! ;)

Good idea - much more useful and a stupid part of the design if it does nothing but stop a bigger tank from fitting. :)
Luckily that's the thumb rest crewella. The buttons on the other side.

Luckily that's the thumb rest crewella. The buttons on the other side.
So how the heck did he manage to sand off half the paint round the button then? :P

I reckon @AJT was, or is, planning to do a fancy line of bare metal round the button to solve the problem of where the paint stops and starts. ;)

So how the heck did he manage to sand off half the paint round the button then? :P

I reckon @AJT was, or is, planning to do a fancy line of bare metal round the button to solve the problem of where the paint stops and starts. ;)
That was me slipping off with the sander...woops..but it now works perfectly could not fit zenith before..only 22mm would fit which was daft as now the 24.5mm tank looks like it was made for it..
My little pocket mod set up now..

That was me slipping off with the sander...woops..but it now works perfectly could not fit zenith before..only 22mm would fit which was daft as now the 24.5mm tank looks like it was made for it..
My little pocket mod set up now..
Ah - sorry, it set off my OCD nerves! ;)

It actually looked like a nice touch, if you can be bothered, to sand off a line round the button like that. Main thing is that it did what you wanted, and it works. :D

Ah - sorry, it set off my OCD nerves! ;)

It actually looked like a nice touch, if you can be bothered, to sand off a line round the button like that. Main thing is that it did what you wanted, and it works. :D
Main reason is I love my zenith tanks..I purchased the mod on its own and then purchased a couple or three tanks to use with it as it was all about having something small for my pocket but all the four tanks I tried a nautilus x a cs one a nautilus mini and a triton I was not happy with..N x was crap as was the cheap c.s one the N mini is great but tall as is the triton defeating the object of a small pocket mod thingy bob..so being as I was bored decided to try and sand the lip off the mod so I could fit the zenith and thought if I mess it up I would just buy another what the hell so off I went sanding and it turned out good and now sitting in my coat pocket nice and small...
Target mini is super tiny and really nice but works like a dream..battery not too bad for such a small mod..

Main reason is I love my zenith tanks..I purchased the mod on its own and then purchased a couple or three tanks to use with it as it was all about having something small for my pocket but all the four tanks I tried a nautilus x a cs one a nautilus mini and a triton I was not happy with..N x was crap as was the cheap c.s one the N mini is great but tall as is the triton defeating the object of a small pocket mod thingy bob..so being as I was bored decided to try and sand the lip off the mod so I could fit the zenith and thought if I mess it up I would just buy another what the hell so off I went sanding and it turned out good and now sitting in my coat pocket nice and small...
Target mini is super tiny and really nice but works like a dream..battery not too bad for such a small mod..
Nothing ventured ......... :2thumbsup:

46E23FD5-138E-4581-BB07-4EEEB00D71F7.jpeg

Excuse the messy living room, the tiny one has just gone off to bed and taken our daughter with her. Also excuse my lateness to the party, I wanted to show off my evening happy.
Vaponaute la Petite, Berserker and some Bread of Heaven.
I owe huge thanks to a member of this forum who should know who they are for reawakening my tastebuds and reminding me that expensive doesn’t necessarily mean false economy.

Attachments

• 82DFFA50-2BD6-4652-8E3F-74F8732698D2.jpeg
    82DFFA50-2BD6-4652-8E3F-74F8732698D2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
Back
Top Bottom