What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Show’s a photo of the build. It shouldn’t gurgle. Cotton should be easy to get in there too. Which air reducer do you have in it? I found the 0.8 too right and it made a sound when I puffed it, not really a gurgle though.
I couldnt do roll ups, maybe thats my problem with muji. Did not get a selection of reducers, it`s the stock one. Struggling to get a decent picture.

It’s an excellent device and SO tiny. It’s amazing the quality you can get from it. Have you seen the re-wickable pods they do at Naturrevape?

No I haven’t mate but I’ll definitely be buying some. The quality of it and the size are great

No I haven’t mate but I’ll definitely be buying some. The quality of it and the size are great
Definitely worth a look. He uses one of his own coils in the pod and you can re-wick it. Tastes better and you don’t have to bin the whole pod.

Definitely worth a look. He uses one of his own coils in the pod and you can re-wick it. Tastes better and you don’t have to bin the whole pod.

I was surprised by the vapour production of it I think I’m going to buy another. They’re small enough to forget about almost :oops2:

A combo fav mtl/recent bargain pic

960E1D80-A3A2-4661-A735-105F311FFC45.jpeg

Fav mtl - Hastur, Rose3 with KF 5 restrictor & home made air hole/channel blocker, and a Trillium with Nautilus coil adapter for out and about.

Recent bargains - Rose3 (£40), Trillium & adapter (£20) & Asmodus Colossal (£28)

I couldnt do roll ups, maybe thats my problem with muji. Did not get a selection of reducers, it`s the stock one. Struggling to get a decent picture.

No worries. I use a 2mm coil, don’t roll the cotton, just the end you’re pulling through. Only enough cotton so it had movement in the coil, you don’t want it tight at all. Before you trim the cotton, put the collar bit on, so the cotton ends are sticking out he top, then cut them flush with the top of it. nudge them down to cover the two holes, a bit of liquid on in the coil then put it together and you are good.

cheers @zouzounaki - gotta love forums for sharing hints n tips etc....

even if you take a bit of this & that advice mixed with your own technique
it all helps to improve our own methods sharing our methods/technique/tips

(could start a funny story but I'm try to keep my posts shorter)
cheers again

No worries. I use a 2mm coil, don’t roll the cotton, just the end you’re pulling through. Only enough cotton so it had movement in the coil, you don’t want it tight at all. Before you trim the cotton, put the collar bit on, so the cotton ends are sticking out he top, then cut them flush with the top of it. nudge them down to cover the two holes, a bit of liquid on in the coil then put it together and you are good.
Thats what i did except I think my coil is more like dartford tunnel, surprised how big ID is and still couldnt get wick through,vapes fine, no leaks, just a bit noisy.

Show’s a photo of the build. It shouldn’t gurgle. Cotton should be easy to get in there too. Which air reducer do you have in it? I found the 0.8 too right and it made a sound when I puffed it, not really a gurgle though.

dv build.JPG

Forgot to put top cap back on, flooded - but it doesnt gurgle anymore

That looks like much more cotton than I would put in it. But as long as it’s working, all is well! :)

Back
Top Bottom