What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Old firmware or not, thanks to @John R my Evic AiO is now at last showing the proper time, properly! :2thumbsup:

Has no face though, up/down buttons are underneath like the Pico. :(

This thread reminded me ....... the Rincoe Manto ........ grumpiest-looking mod I've ever seen! :11:

rincoe_manto.jpg

Angry eyes and a growl on, yup, one pissed off looking mod, LOL

You know you need the epetite and esquare now to make the set.
I had too, lol.
The little I joy diamond and coilfire mini that arrived this week are also oh so cute.

Just don’t put the photo of them all on side by side and I think I might, just be ok. [emoji23]

For me personally, The EVL Reaper V3 has trumped all others as far as RTAs go. Absolutely exquisite and flavour production that is second to none.

It is with REAL sadness that I am returning this beauty today. 10 days Beta Testing is over and now I have to wait till finances allow before I can actually purchase one :(

For me personally, The EVL Reaper V3 has trumped all others as far as RTAs go. Absolutely exquisite and flavour production that is second to none.

It is with REAL sadness that I am returning this beauty today. 10 days Beta Testing is over and now I have to wait till finances allow before I can actually purchase one :(
Looks gorgeous ....... and on a mod with such a noble visage ....... ;) :lovesign:

Back
Top Bottom