What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

But does it have a happy face?!?
Old pic, but you can just about see - the Zero Minis are happy little guys, the Zero clone in the middle has a kind of Mona Lisa smile on that noble face .... then the end Zero clone ..... who knows .... :D

P1110132.JPG

errrrr !!! no, sorry

edit - I like the mod, but is "he" really smiling .

Last edited:
984F6994-F6E5-4C0E-BCB6-5C0F79BBBC77.jpeg

So trying one of the new tobaccos from @Lee Primevapes - flue cured Virginia @1ohm and 13.5 w and the berserker tip on the true. Saw Pbushardo try one in his review. Certainly works for me.

Too early to comment on the tobacco in 12 mg but I don’t think it’s going to disappoint! It’s certainly not disappointing me!!

View attachment 180324
So trying one of the new tobaccos from @Lee Primevapes - flue cured Virginia @1ohm and 13.5 w and the berserker tip on the true. Saw Pbushardo try one in his review. Certainly works for me.

Too early to comment on the tobacco in 12 mg but I don’t think it’s going to disappoint! It’s certainly not disappointing me!!

How does it taste mate? I can’t bring myself to vape at 12mg it just blows my head off [emoji23]

That one is probably the strongest tobacco of the three I’d say.

How does it taste mate? I can’t bring myself to vape at 12mg it just blows my head off [emoji23]

That one is probably the strongest tobacco of the three I’d say.

Lol I picked this as I thought it would be the mildest . It’s really lovely and it’s still to settle in! The Virginia flavour is spot on and really smooth. Lovely nuttiness on the draw and very mellow and then 20-30 seconds later the butterscotch comes through and coats your mouth but there’s still the bitterness from the tobacco. Tobacco tingles on the tongue. I like it, but I’m sure the tobacco officinardos will be able to give far better feedback. Just to add it’s quite peaty too. Similar to a peaty whiskey....oh and now slight liquorice

Lol I picked this as I thought it would be the mildest . It’s really lovely and it’s still to settle in! The Virginia flavour is spot on and really smooth. Lovely nuttiness on the draw and very mellow and then 20-30 seconds later the butterscotch comes through and coats your mouth but there’s still the bitterness from the tobacco. Tobacco tingles on the tongue. I like it, but I’m sure the tobacco officinardos will be able to give far better feedback

Yeah that’s deffo the strongest, the directors blend is probably the mildest. It has a epic nutty background going on [emoji16]

You have pretty much described it how it was intended to taste though, that dry bitter taste from the NET with a touch of caramel and butterscotch in the aftertaste!

Back
Top Bottom