What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Must be time for these two to have their annual outing as they hold a special place in @Crewella s heart :)

Oh no, my legs are splayed now!

How weird, I've only just noticed your avatar picture isn't what I thought it was.....

preview_2.jpg

It’s been a long time since I’ve had 3 tanks on the go so I’d like to introduce “The three picos”

I’ve named them Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po. I should really get a fourth and call it Tinky-Winky (but that’s a stupid name anyway)

The names are subject to change

D0A849FA-66DD-4823-BE52-EE6F110D2CB6.jpeg

I had such a good week for mtl vaping. Between the pico set up with the true in tc with some nanabhozo and the two corals with pow wow and mojave in the hastur mini 's I've been pretty much set but the teeny tiny coolfire platform and zenith arrived with the I joy diamond vpc and the teeny teeny tiny hava with the 1.2 ohm coil also landed I've been in mtl heaven.
All three are recommended and as a spoiler alert will be pretty positively reviewed. They all do mtl in varying airflow levels but definitely deliver in flavour.
I've been running the coolfire /zenith as my adv with nanabhozo and the hava out and about with nokomis, Today the I joy came into play with coyote coconut and honestly I've been blown away. Yes the hastur and true take the flavours into "high definition" but for ease of use and compact size. Wow. Vaping has really improved when you look in the right places.
WP_20181211_16_54_40_Pro.jpg

WP_20181210_17_14_00_Pro.jpg

WP_20181208_17_16_47_Pro.jpg

Oh, and God bless manabush.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom