What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

I had such a good week for mtl vaping. Between the pico set up with the true in tc with some nanabhozo and the two corals with pow wow and mojave in the hastur mini 's I've been pretty much set but the teeny tiny coolfire platform and zenith arrived with the I joy diamond vpc and the teeny teeny tiny hava with the 1.2 ohm coil also landed I've been in mtl heaven.
All three are recommended and as a spoiler alert will be pretty positively reviewed. They all do mtl in varying airflow levels but definitely deliver in flavour.
I've been running the coolfire /zenith as my adv with nanabhozo and the hava out and about with nokomis, Today the I joy came into play with coyote coconut and honestly I've been blown away. Yes the hastur and true take the flavours into "high definition" but for ease of use and compact size. Wow. Vaping has really improved when you look in the right places.View attachment 180471

View attachment 180472

View attachment 180473
Oh, and God bless manabush.

Nice [emoji106]

eVic Primo Mini with full sized Hastur and Aspire Cygnet with SXK Prime (Ultem Kit)

upload_2018-12-14_15-18-5.jpeg

eVic Primo Mini with full sized Hastur and Aspire Cygnet with SXK Prime (Ultem Kit)

I like the Primo Mini: I just wish they'd released it in the copper colour they did the full-sized version in. I need a copper or rose gold mod in my life :hmm:

I like the Primo Mini: I just wish they'd released it in the copper colour they did the full-sized version in. I need a copper or rose gold mod in my life :hmm:

/me attempts to tempt @Leni with a bronze eVic Primo, LOL

Back
Top Bottom