What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

My favourite weekend setup...

IMG_0859.jpg

Funny thing about the Mirage, it'll take up to 21700's, was running a samsung 30T in it until my latest fogstar order arrived. holy shit!! I'll tell ya, day 2 on the 21700 molicel and still on 51%, at first I thought maybe the DNA75C was draining the samsung a bit hard but these cells elevate the experience to a whole new level for me :D
Good to hear you're enjoying it mate [emoji1303]

Aye, I read the thread, not sure I'd be overly enthused about the prospect of taking it apart, but heyho, sometimes you gotta do things you'd not volunteer for out of choice. Hope it's a good one for you bud :)

Aye, I read the thread, not sure I'd be overly enthused about the prospect of taking it apart, but heyho, sometimes you gotta do things you'd not volunteer for out of choice. Hope it's a good one for you bud :)
I'm sure it will be just fine. I've decided not to take it apart unless I feel something may be amiss.

Vape mail is in...

vAPORESSO.jpg

The Vaporesso Target mini 2 & 1 - Sporting a pair of doggies. Lovely.

Very happy so far with the V2 - would have liked the option to make the screen a little brighter than it is on max brightness, lots of features - doubt I will use any of them though - 6.5 watts and Im done.

Looks big next to the V1 but it really isn't just makes me realise just how titchy the V1 is.

If you are after one then get some raffle tickets and you could get lucky...…:) or not :(

Back
Top Bottom