What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Little and large...

IMG_0860.JPG

Vape mail is in...

View attachment 198423
The Vaporesso Target mini 2 & 1 - Sporting a pair of doggies. Lovely.

Very happy so far with the V2 - would have liked the option to make the screen a little brighter than it is on max brightness, lots of features - doubt I will use any of them though - 6.5 watts and Im done.

Looks big next to the V1 but it really isn't just makes me realise just how titchy the V1 is.

If you are after one then get some raffle tickets and you could get lucky...…:) or not :(

Update.
So its been a week with the Mini 2 and whilst it is a lovely mod that feels great in the hand seems well made and has a good solid feel to it im sorry to say that the screen is a disaster IMHO. You just cant read it in normal daylight - there is a 3 button press feature which allows you to lock the settings - I have to do this if i am going outside with it - if I dont lock the screen - a couple of mispresses of the buttons and I could be vaping at who knows what power level. Its not the end of the world but its a silly mistake by Vaporesso and Im guessing its the smoked glass they appear to have put over the display that is causing it . The only other problem is how easily it falls over, they have rounded off the bottom which looks nice but has made it a little unstable. Shame. Im still happy with it, I really like it, but I am sadly, a bit disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom