What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Hahah okay the fire button on my adept is knackered and my local shop dont have any gtx coils until tomororw for the 18 tank so making do I would chose the tank tbf haha
I did chuckle is that tank stock coil or rebuildable youre using mate

It's a rebuildable, an SXK Corolla (it's what I'm vaping on 90% of the time) I rarely use stock coils these days unless I'm taking a little pod or something like that out for the evening.

It's a rebuildable, an SXK Corolla (it's what I'm vaping on 90% of the time) I rarely use stock coils these days unless I'm taking a little pod or something like that out for the evening.
Sounds ridiculous I never knew u could do rebuildable for MTL haha not that looked that normal tank wise ha

I guess you could make a mesh insert for the air hole under the coil. I might try it actually. And yes, I was seduced by the looks as well.
That was recommended to me as a fix for the airy spirals tank, on here, about a year ago. Still haven't done it. This might be the push I need!

That was recommended to me as a fix for the airy spirals tank, on here, about a year ago. Still haven't done it. This might be the push I need!

I've done it before so it's not difficult but it may take a couple of attempts to get right.. Give us a shout though if you're struggling though.

this is a decent combination.

image.jpg

@Banjostring its an origen little clone. got it from fasttech for about 3 or 4 quid. it’s surprisingly good. quite a range of airflow for such a simple wee thing.

Back
Top Bottom