What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

They say no, it has to be returned. I got lucky, returns process going though ecigone now.

The main fault is it keeps going into a new/old coil cycle in TC mode, regardless of the wire material.
I think all kizoku mods are the same. because I hear a lot of complaints.
For example, if the first ohm is 1.30, When the fire button is pressed, the ohm changes to between 1.25 or 1.35. It's a problem, especially on TC mod.

odfun_cr.jpg

Found a guy who had had some airflow inserts made for the Kayfun mini V3; I got a 1.2mm. Perfect draw, gurgle free. I thought the mini V3 was near reference, but this is an extra notch.
IMG_20210106_114921-01.jpg

I've finished all mine.... :(

I've had to move on to Loose Cannon and Shellback for a while.
I've some loose cannon and Mrs kid has some mirimack (nasty stuff).
I think the self mix is the way to go if anyone is a fan.
I couldn't have it as my adv as it's always put of bloody stock everywhere.

Just a perfect tank i think.
After two gins, non-vaping wife made a comment. Not even her glazed expression or yawns stopped me from my impromptu presentation on ‘the history of the Svoemesto Kayfun and why it deserves its place in history’ :D

After two gins, non-vaping wife made a comment. Not even her glazed expression or yawns stopped me from my impromptu presentation on ‘the history of the Svoemesto Kayfun and why it deserves its place in history’ :D
I too have given that presentation.
Mrs kid actually conceded to the reason of the price point after I showed her the YouTube video of the svoe production process.
A very exciting evening for her I imagine.

I too have given that presentation.
Mrs kid actually conceded to the reason of the price point after I showed her the YouTube video of the svoe production process.
A very exciting evening for her I imagine.
Lucky lady

Back
Top Bottom