What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Dare I ask what they can be spent on?
Don't walk into that one......

40.gif

That banana nut is a true classic but I've not been able to touch the stuff due to a root removal that's been pending since pre covid.
The gus / dvarw looks cracking.
The only thing I’m finding with going back to tubes is that my life has become *bump* *crash* “FUCKING BOLLOCKS!” *bump* *crash* “FUCKING BOLLOCKS!” *bump* *crash* “FUCKING BOLLOCKS!” *bump* *crash* “FUCKING BOLLOCKS!”

I need a mech stand.

The only thing I’m finding with going back to tubes is that my life has become *bump* *crash* “FUCKING BOLLOCKS!” *bump* *crash* “FUCKING BOLLOCKS!” *bump* *crash* “FUCKING BOLLOCKS!” *bump* *crash* “FUCKING BOLLOCKS!”

I need a mech stand.
Yeah, I'm a clumsy cnut. Mrs kid would have me dead in an hour if I used mechs.
I just knock em over constantly.
Giving the skyline in mini mode another go myself.
See if I can get anything like a decent vape from it with a mtl Clapton in it (that's definitely the sign it's on its last chance).
WP_20210122_22_27_23_Pro.jpg

Yeah, I'm a clumsy cnut. Mrs kid would have me dead in an hour if I used mechs.
I just knock em over constantly.
Giving the skyline in mini mode another go myself.
See if I can get anything like a decent vape from it with a mtl Clapton in it (that's definitely the sign it's on its last chance).
View attachment 237843
Never got a Skyline. Missed out on the new iteration, but the second I saw that you have to treat the wafer thin tank with kid gloves because of tolerances and I was absolutely out.

Never got a Skyline. Missed out on the new iteration, but the second I saw that you have to treat the wafer thin tank with kid gloves because of tolerances and I was absolutely out.
I'm with you. This is a janky one I bought (very good work by coppervape I have to say, outstanding) I was disappointed so bought the micro tank to attempt to boost the flavour but it feels too diluted with the mtl inserts. I see why mark todd rates it as it's more at home as a restricted dtl with the larger inserts tbh.
It was still available when I bought this but I was put off by the vape.
Looks good but not for me.

Got this a couple of days ago with the mtl tank and coils, I really like it , much more substantial than some pods and vapes really well.

Attachments

• IMG_20210124_111051_1CS.jpg
    IMG_20210124_111051_1CS.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 147
A few that I am using at present.

Attachments

• ABC5DEE5-F9D8-4B77-AFDF-60A51D51B445.jpeg
    ABC5DEE5-F9D8-4B77-AFDF-60A51D51B445.jpeg
    896.8 KB · Views: 155
Back
Top Bottom