What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Foxy XRP

16179750538013040498497610985678.jpg

Not much gear that grabs my attention lately but that does, Foxy One is on my maybe list it looks classy mate, must be a fingerprint magnet.
Me too. I was a bit disappointed by the clunkiness of the Grus, so I'm still after a nice single battery mod that looks nice.

I wanted a silver/brown one, but it only came in silver/black. So I've got my eye on a gunmetal one too and I'm going to swap the grip bits round silver/brown and gunmetal/black.

That's the plan anyway.

Me too. I was a bit disappointed by the clunkiness of the Grus, so I'm still after a nice single battery mod that looks nice.

I wanted a silver/brown one, but it only came in silver/black. So I've got my eye on a gunmetal one too and I'm going to swap the grip bits round silver/brown and gunmetal/black.

That's the plan anyway.

There should be a SS/Zebrawood available. I bought a first Gen one in Black/Aquamarine that looked good in online pics but a bit cack in the flesh. I'm thinking of getting a new generation one in SS/Zebrawood but if they are hard to find I'll pass because I'm not keen on carbon fibre.

Yes that's the one I'm after. Aft the moment I've already bought my 'mod of the month', but that's on my short list for May . (actually my mod of the month this month is 3 mech clone tubes but as they were all under £20 each they only count as one).

I'm getting rid of it. Feel free to pm me. I've just replaced it with a prisma.

Good plan @MHL
Grus never interested me it looks too big for my gear particularly the 510 faceplate for my 22mm atties, if the Foxy One had a smaller 18650 brother with a brushed steel finish and leather I’d be on it, my 12 watt vaping doesn’t need any more than 18650’s

There should be a SS/Zebrawood available. I bought a first Gen one in Black/Aquamarine that looked good in online pics but a bit cack in the flesh. I'm thinking of getting a new generation one in SS/Zebrawood but if they are hard to find I'll pass because I'm not keen on carbon fibre.
You mean a grus or a foxy one? I've got a SS / wood grus, but it's a bit too big for my tootle puffing.

Good plan @MHL
Grus never interested me it looks too big for my gear particularly the 510 faceplate for my 22mm atties, if the Foxy One had a smaller 18650 brother with a brushed steel finish and leather I’d be on it, my 12 watt vaping doesn’t need any more than 18650’s
Agree, that would be lovely. At the same time, even though I rarely exceed 10w I'm still a sucker for more battery life.

I saw a comparison of the F1 and the grus, the F1 was a bit smaller. I figure it will be good for a house bound mod (office or living room).

But still after a classy looking, portable, 18650 something.

Back
Top Bottom