What's new

showcasing a 24 bay atty cabinet in oak

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I had a customer who came back to me everyone's finances are up and down I'm trying to move with them but also I'm trying to make a living so this cabinet with the postage is sub £100 it was fun making it

DVD

Black adder goes forth

"Stand ready" - they put their hands on the ladders ready to climb] I have a plan, sir.

Captain Blackadder: Really Baldrick? A cunning and subtle one?

Private Baldrick: Yes, sir.

Captain Blackadder: As cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University?

Private Baldrick: Yes, sir.

[another call: "On the signal, Company will advance"]

Captain Blackadder:
Well, I'm afraid it's too late. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of here by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here? [a whistle blows he looks at Baldrick]

Captain Blackadder: Good luck, everyone.

[Blackadder blows his whistle, there is a roar of voices as everyone leaps up the ladders, meeting the machine gun fire]

I need some oak

alfIMG_1970.jpeg

I have a load here it's my last batch for a while

alfIMG_1986.jpeg

I'm putting it through the thicknesser to reduce sanding

alfIMG_1987.jpeg

to do the moulding I'm going to use my spindle moulder with french knives I'm never keen on knives they are extremely dangerous

alfIMG_1992.jpeg

the first fix now we need an oil stain

alfIMG_2010.jpeg

ive used a dark oak mix here

alfIMG_2011.jpeg

with thanks to my chum rob at staelthvape I have set 24 attys into the top each one I have bored out to take an atty with no thread I can't stand the flappy paddle holes as its just not good to the eye

so after wax not varnish add the bits together

alfIMG_2026.jpeg
alfIMG_2027.jpeg
alfIMG_2028.jpeg
alfIMG_2029.jpeg

I have baized the base and back so it will not scratch you wifes sideboard

24 bay atty stand in oak all handmade no screws (apart from the knob).....done

love my cabinets? then like them buy one

Attachments

• alfIMG_2030.jpeg
    alfIMG_2030.jpeg
    837 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
That is exquisite and a real piece of craftsmanship,I am truly impressed. I tip my hat to you Sir.

Back
Top Bottom