What's new

showcasing "Light" a 18650 dna75c sterling silver engraved regulated mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
light and dark

this came about after a long conversation with a customer over doing a twin set about the world situation, the crisis covid etc

I had a long think over this dark had to be dark so I did an ebony mod and the opposite to dark is light which represents the future.

but dark doesn't represent evil and light doesn't represent good it represents what lots of people have gone through its a path a journey that people must tread covid and death don't care how much money you have or your fame its all the same, equal

I won't use a quote but place a video instead

patois is the dialect and it's beautiful to listen too, I worked with 2 people who spoke it and both ladies used to laugh as I picked it up and spoke to them they would say laughing "Yuh tink yuh a gud at dis lickkle mon" they were so nice and would invite me round for parties all the time.

alfIMG_5064.jpeg

sterling silver about 40 grams

alfIMG_5072.jpeg

first polish, the purple is darkness moving to pearl white the future there is a tiny amount of purple on dark on the edge of the mod

alfIMG_5083.jpeg

the engraving is one of a phoenix as in the Egyptian, Greek legends the bird represents new beginings from the ashes the phoenix rises again

add the bits

alfIMG_5108.jpeg
alfIMG_5109.jpeg
alfIMG_5110.jpeg
alfIMG_5111.jpeg
alfIMG_5112.jpeg

two mods need a good box so I've done one in padded satin

alfIMG_5144.JPG

alfIMG_5143.JPG

alfie's paw is there as he cut the satin with terry who glued it in with special toad spit

in the paw 360

love my mods then like them and buy one....

Lovely mod and presentation box. A this another glow in the dark one?

Back
Top Bottom