What's new

showcasing "The Dark" a single pur wood ebony 21700 dna75c

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
"The Dark" is part of a twin set i was asked to make a twin set to represent the current situation that is in everyone's lives "Darks" twin is "Light" which is the flip side to this mod

DVD

Minority Report

"Sometimes, in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark." Iris Hineman

an apt quote and to see the light, dark times have been upon us touching now...so many people

making something like this is very personal to me, it's a strange feeling a delicate one as I made the mod the figures for the deaths and suffering were terrible plus with no proper sunshine only rain and greyness outside as I worked the days were short in fact at one point it was one long night with a few daylight hours...

alfIMG_4962.jpeg

this is ebony I made a couple of calls and this piece has been knocking about in a friend's workshops for some years its old about 100 years, it's a strange wood to work with very hard and smells very earthy when cutting

IMG_5012.jpeg

with the spare ebony, I did a small atty stand

add the bits

alfIMG_5048.JPG
alfIMG_5049.JPG
alfIMG_5050.JPG
alfIMG_5051.JPG
alfIMG_5052.JPG

there is a tiny tiny amount of purple resin on the edge this is there for a purpose

the faceplate is blued carbon steel black switches polished 21700 steathvape tube

in the paw 360 degree

love my mods then like them buy one

That's my favourite of all your mods I've seen so far. Really lovely. .

Nice too see a bit of dark wood and also like the curvy battery tube outline. Reminds me of the old Coca Cola ad

Beautiful and understated Stu. I like it a lot.

Back
Top Bottom