What's new

Showcasing "Raven" semi mech hybrid stabwood squonk mod for sale

Lovely work as usual Stu. Good luck for this year and i look forward to seeing more great mods

Lovely work as usual Stu. Good luck for this year and i look forward to seeing more great mods
Here she (or he) is, arrived just as I was setting off for work this aft. Bleedin gorgeous and not too heavy. I've just done a quick test fire, and all is in order. Can't wait to get her working tonight. Lovely work Stu, thanks mate [emoji4]
IMG_20180110_145117.jpg
IMG_20180110_145030.jpg
IMG_20180110_145039.jpg

Here she (or he) is, arrived just as I was setting off for work this aft. Bleedin gorgeous and not too heavy. I've just done a quick test fire, and all is in order. Can't wait to get her working tonight. Lovely work Stu, thanks mate [emoji4]View attachment 148927View attachment 148928View attachment 148929

Enjoy mate, i have 2 mods made by Stu. Absolute beauties and value for money. Plus you get devices you know will last and won't have issues, unlike some mass produced mods. Not to mention they are all different styles colours etc. Have a great evening with Raven

Looks proper lovely does that. Well done Martin and welcome to the Vapesmarter owners club!

Back
Top Bottom