What's new

showcasing "Sleep" a semi regulated 18650 tube mod stabwood hybrid for sale

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
"Sleep"

sleep is a precious thing "to sleep to dream" its one of the things I cherish, I steal from it as well not getting enough but the feeling of the sun shining in the early light the window open and the warmth of fresh sheets the caress of a cool breeze its the simplest of things. I have had it on my mind for days seeing colleagues talk about the fact they are looking forwards to going to bed not a new phone, a nightout....to heart-wrenching stories of very sick people saying "just let me sleep"

DVD

"Gemini Man"

Henry: “When I saw him, it was like I was seeing a ghost. Like every trigger I’ve ever pulled.”

not many early shots the colour is complex in the block

alfIMG_2146.jpeg

here is the switch all made by hand I'm using my own IP rated switch

alfIMG_2147.jpeg

first fix the mod is a clickfet 18650 moddog tube

alfIMG_2157.jpeg

second polish more work needed adding together

IMG_2166.jpeg
alfIMG_2167.jpeg
alfIMG_2166.jpeg
IMG_2168.jpeg

I haven't measured the size as the size is the size there is this big thing with size at the moment and I see people cracking out the ruler as a maker its the thing that makes me hit things with a hammer if I wanted to make a 50mm mod I would make a 50mm mod but I don't set size it is what works for me vapesmarter ethos is sustainability and cost

in my paw 360 degree with the sun setting

this is for sale price wise I haven't an idea I made it because it was a welcome change but cost-wise is decent offers below £100 plus postage

love my mods then like them buy one

Attachments

• alfIMG_2165.jpeg
    alfIMG_2165.jpeg
    641 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Love it, very interested, can the button be less protruding Stu? Also, what diameter is it?

Back
Top Bottom