What's new

Voopoo Drag M100S

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Welcome to my review today we have the Drag M100S from Voopoo, this was very kindly sent for purpose of review from sourcemore.

As always this review is my own thoughts and not anyone else's, neither am I paid to do this.

Abit about the kit.....

The new addition to the Drag range of vapes from voopoo this one comes in the M series which features voopoos newest uforce L tank and is a single battery device. It comes in an array of colours both metallic type colourings and wood types like most of the Drag ranges.

images.jpeg.jpg

What's in the box.....

• Voopoo Drag M100S device

• UForce L tank (2ml)

• PnP TW15 (0.15ohm) mesh coil

• PnP TW20 (0.20ohm) mesh coil

• Spare glass tube

• 18650 battery adaptor

• Silicon rubber pack

• Type C USB charging cable

• User manual

• Safety card

Screenshot_20230817_195032_Gallery.jpg

Specs.....

Mod...

• Dimensions: 90 x 36 x 30mm

• Material: Curved Zinc Alloy + Padauk / Dark wood

• Output: 5 – 100W

• Output voltage: Max 8V

• Resistance range: 0.05 – 3.0ohm

• Charging voltage: Type C 5V / 2.5A

• Battery: Single 18650 / 21700 (not included)

Tank...

• Dimensions: 58 x 25.5mm

• Material: Stainless steel / Pyrex glass

• Capacity: 2ml / 5.5ml

• Airflow: Top adjustable airflow

• Filling: Quarter turn top fill

• Coils: Compatible with all PnP coils

• Drip tip: Delrin 810 removable

• Connection: Gold plated 510 threaded

• 510 heat sink base design

Screenshot_20230817_195036_Gallery.jpg

Mod.....

The Drag M100S is a single 21700 mod or 18650 with the supplied adaptor. It's a sleek looking device made from solid metal with 2 wood effect type panels either side giving it a high quality looking finish. It's got a good weight to it but I've found it heavier than alot of single battery mods I have but that isn't a bad thing at all.

On the front you have a large coloured screen one typical of Drag mods from voopoo this shows you all the usual information.

• Wattage
• Mod
• Battery bar & percentage
• Puff counter
• Voltage
• Ohms
• Seconds puffed last

20230816_201608.jpg

under the screen you will find 3 buttons and above 1 button.

The top button on its own acts as the fire button and power on/ off button. It's the usual 5 click on and off when first firing the device up and will be throughout use unless changing to the toggle switch which your find under the screen beneath the up and down buttons.
Under the buttons on the front is where your find the type C USB connection port for updates and charging although as always I reccomend charging your batteries separately.

20230816_201612.jpg

On the top of the mod you will find a golf plated 510 connection this mod will fit up to a 26mm tank without any overhang.

On the bottom is the battery door which is opened via a little latch which is on a nice spring hinge there's very little wobble to it and clips in nicely. The polarities are clearly marked for when you're inserting your battery.

There's minimal branding to this mod and it's very subtle.

20230816_201624.jpg

Using the mod is very simple holding the up and down buttons together opens the menu system which has a few different options, you can change the mode the device is in, reset your Puff counter, change the colour of the mod, see information about the device but also change the use of the toggle switch.

This can be changed so it either locks the device, turns the device on and off or locks the wattage. This is a great edition from voopoo and can make using the device that bit easier whether it's making it quicker it to turn of or simply giving you piece of mind it won't fire in your pocket.

The M100S also uses the gene TT 2.0 Chip which integrates 7 safety features on the device below is a picture of these features.

Screenshot_20230816_211656_Samsung Internet.jpg

Tank....

This kit like a previous voopoo kit comes with there newish U Force L Tank.

Coming in 5.5ml with the included bubble glass (2ml TPD), it features top airflow, an array of coils and replaceable 810 drip tip.

20230816_201630.jpg

On the top you will have a quarter turn top cap revealing 2 filling ports with have a silicone bung over with just 2 small slits in I haven't had any problems with bottle nips not fitting as the silicone easily opens up for all sizes.

20230816_201649.jpg

Also on the top you have the top airflow system which you simply turn the knurling closing off all 3 sides the same on each turn you do, this tank goes from fully DL to a restricted DL depending on the coil you have installed/ where you put the airflow adjustment.

The bottom part simply unscrews which is where the coils push into the bottom and also where you can replace or remove the glass section for cleaning etc.

The tank although it looks and feels quite chunky the sleek looks and the fantastic vape it gives really has made this one of my favourite DL vapes I've used.

coils.....

I Started off with the 0.2ohm coil also known as the PNP TW20 rated at 40-55W.

Running in smart mode the mod automatically sets this coil to 50W straight away the flavour is bold, flavoursome and plenty of clouds, even with the airflow fully open it's a very enjoyable vape, closing it down just a touch was perfect for me almost the perfect vape I would say.

Screenshot_20230817_195046_Gallery.jpg

The next coil is a 0.15ohm coil also known as the TW15 PNP coil, rated at 55-70W.

Smart mode automatically sets this coil too 65W, I went lower starting at 50 and like the previous coil fantastic flavour and airflow coming through this, slowly moving up the wattages I found my ideal vape to be at 60-65W with the airflow 1/4 closed off.

Personally I loved both coils but if I was to pick 1 out of the 2 coils I think I would slightly edge towards the TW15 coil I just felt like it had a little bit more power behind the vape which just gave it a slight edge on flavour and cloud production for me.

Pros and Niggles.....

Pros...

• Great flavour
• Coil longevity
• Looks and performs great
• Switch to lock or switch off
• Smart mode works well
• Uses pnp coils

Niggles...

• Screen could be brighter
• Not alot different to previous kits (my opinion)

Overall thoughts....

Overall voopoo have realised another solid kit, the tank produces great flavour below the minimum wattage range which means they seem to last that bit longer. The mod is easier enough to use with plenty of options with the coils a single battery lasts long enough without worrying. I do feel as if voopoo are just releasing the same mod in different colours and appearance each time but I suppose why fix something that isn't broken. The switch to turn the device on or of and to lock is a great feature which works very well also.

Discount code.....

DM100 $42.29 - VOOPOO Drag M100S Kit

Thank you as always to sourcemore for sending me this kit and also you for reading

Sam

264622-9913e4b6069e9d7d7e72457833aed7a9.jpg

Welcome to my review today we have the Drag M100S from Voopoo, this was very kindly sent for purpose of review from sourcemore.

As always this review is my own thoughts and not anyone else's, neither am I paid to do this.

Abit about the kit.....

The new addition to the Drag range of vapes from voopoo this one comes in the M series which features voopoos newest uforce L tank and is a single battery device. It comes in an array of colours both metallic type colourings and wood types like most of the Drag ranges.

View attachment 330005

What's in the box.....

• Voopoo Drag M100S device

• UForce L tank (2ml)

• PnP TW15 (0.15ohm) mesh coil

• PnP TW20 (0.20ohm) mesh coil

• Spare glass tube

• 18650 battery adaptor

• Silicon rubber pack

• Type C USB charging cable

• User manual

• Safety card

View attachment 330006

Specs.....

Mod...

• Dimensions: 90 x 36 x 30mm

• Material: Curved Zinc Alloy + Padauk / Dark wood

• Output: 5 – 100W

• Output voltage: Max 8V

• Resistance range: 0.05 – 3.0ohm

• Charging voltage: Type C 5V / 2.5A

• Battery: Single 18650 / 21700 (not included)

Tank...

• Dimensions: 58 x 25.5mm

• Material: Stainless steel / Pyrex glass

• Capacity: 2ml / 5.5ml

• Airflow: Top adjustable airflow

• Filling: Quarter turn top fill

• Coils: Compatible with all PnP coils

• Drip tip: Delrin 810 removable

• Connection: Gold plated 510 threaded

• 510 heat sink base design

View attachment 330007

Mod.....

The Drag M100S is a single 21700 mod or 18650 with the supplied adaptor. It's a sleek looking device made from solid metal with 2 wood effect type panels either side giving it a high quality looking finish. It's got a good weight to it but I've found it heavier than alot of single battery mods I have but that isn't a bad thing at all.

On the front you have a large coloured screen one typical of Drag mods from voopoo this shows you all the usual information.

• Wattage
• Mod
• Battery bar & percentage
• Puff counter
• Voltage
• Ohms
• Seconds puffed last

View attachment 330008

under the screen you will find 3 buttons and above 1 button.

The top button on its own acts as the fire button and power on/ off button. It's the usual 5 click on and off when first firing the device up and will be throughout use unless changing to the toggle switch which your find under the screen beneath the up and down buttons.
Under the buttons on the front is where your find the type C USB connection port for updates and charging although as always I reccomend charging your batteries separately.

View attachment 330009

On the top of the mod you will find a golf plated 510 connection this mod will fit up to a 26mm tank without any overhang.

On the bottom is the battery door which is opened via a little latch which is on a nice spring hinge there's very little wobble to it and clips in nicely. The polarities are clearly marked for when you're inserting your battery.

There's minimal branding to this mod and it's very subtle.

View attachment 330010

Using the mod is very simple holding the up and down buttons together opens the menu system which has a few different options, you can change the mode the device is in, reset your Puff counter, change the colour of the mod, see information about the device but also change the use of the toggle switch.

This can be changed so it either locks the device, turns the device on and off or locks the wattage. This is a great edition from voopoo and can make using the device that bit easier whether it's making it quicker it to turn of or simply giving you piece of mind it won't fire in your pocket.

The M100S also uses the gene TT 2.0 Chip which integrates 7 safety features on the device below is a picture of these features.

View attachment 330011

Tank....

This kit like a previous voopoo kit comes with there newish U Force L Tank.

Coming in 5.5ml with the included bubble glass (2ml TPD), it features top airflow, an array of coils and replaceable 810 drip tip.

View attachment 330012

On the top you will have a quarter turn top cap revealing 2 filling ports with have a silicone bung over with just 2 small slits in I haven't had any problems with bottle nips not fitting as the silicone easily opens up for all sizes.

View attachment 330013

Also on the top you have the top airflow system which you simply turn the knurling closing off all 3 sides the same on each turn you do, this tank goes from fully DL to a restricted DL depending on the coil you have installed/ where you put the airflow adjustment.

The bottom part simply unscrews which is where the coils push into the bottom and also where you can replace or remove the glass section for cleaning etc.

The tank although it looks and feels quite chunky the sleek looks and the fantastic vape it gives really has made this one of my favourite DL vapes I've used.

coils.....

I Started off with the 0.2ohm coil also known as the PNP TW20 rated at 40-55W.

Running in smart mode the mod automatically sets this coil to 50W straight away the flavour is bold, flavoursome and plenty of clouds, even with the airflow fully open it's a very enjoyable vape, closing it down just a touch was perfect for me almost the perfect vape I would say.

View attachment 330014

The next coil is a 0.15ohm coil also known as the TW15 PNP coil, rated at 55-70W.

Smart mode automatically sets this coil too 65W, I went lower starting at 50 and like the previous coil fantastic flavour and airflow coming through this, slowly moving up the wattages I found my ideal vape to be at 60-65W with the airflow 1/4 closed off.

Personally I loved both coils but if I was to pick 1 out of the 2 coils I think I would slightly edge towards the TW15 coil I just felt like it had a little bit more power behind the vape which just gave it a slight edge on flavour and cloud production for me.

Pros and Niggles.....

Pros...

• Great flavour
• Coil longevity
• Looks and performs great
• Switch to lock or switch off
• Smart mode works well
• Uses pnp coils

Niggles...

• Screen could be brighter
• Not alot different to previous kits (my opinion)

Overall thoughts....

Overall voopoo have realised another solid kit, the tank produces great flavour below the minimum wattage range which means they seem to last that bit longer. The mod is easier enough to use with plenty of options with the coils a single battery lasts long enough without worrying. I do feel as if voopoo are just releasing the same mod in different colours and appearance each time but I suppose why fix something that isn't broken. The switch to turn the device on or of and to lock is a great feature which works very well also.

Discount code.....

DM100 $42.29 - VOOPOO Drag M100S Kit

Thank you as always to sourcemore for sending me this kit and also you for reading

Sam

View attachment 330016
Good one. Love the L tank, is my misses favourite now.

Back
Top Bottom