What's new

How To Simple DIY Example and Price Breakdown

Got my juice down to 48p for 30ml I did all the well known concentrates thing, now I just use cheap 1 shot concentrates I can't be arsed with all the recipe thing, but was fun while it lasted. [emoji846]

simplicity is scales ..you can do 4x100ml mixes in about 15 mins that's setup mix wipe down ..

Nice post Horrand.

I was very wary of moving over to scales from pipettes and syringes - best thing I ever did - I find it less mess, quick and easy and more accurate for repeat mixes. Also I dont harpoon myself in the finger anymore.

I've got VG, PG, and nic in squeezy bottles with nozzles and weigh out into the bottle I will be using. No washing up whatsoever.
(until the bottle is empty)

simplicity is scales ..you can do 4x100ml mixes in about 15 mins that's setup mix wipe down ..
I use the 200ml bottles from boots the VG used to come in, i buy bulk from lubrisolve now though, mix 4 at a time so 800ml, and the concentrate shots I use at 15% are handy, I just dump the whole 30ml bottle in to make 200ml it's the NIC that slows me down, it's all gloopy when I take it out the freezer but still I can knock up 800ml in 10 mins.
IMG_20180908_172058653.jpeg

I think it depends on the amount you are making and how many concentrates you will be using. So far I am happy using syringe

Nice post Horrand.

I was very wary of moving over to scales from pipettes and syringes - best thing I ever did - I find it less mess, quick and easy and more accurate for repeat mixes. Also I dont harpoon myself in the finger anymore.
Do people seriously use syringes with the needles attached?

are people really that sensitive to such precise mixing? I just use a 50ml scaled measuring tube, a 200ml bottle to dispense into which lets me guesstimate the pg/vg ratio. Takes me 5 minutes to mix 200ml. I aim for a 4mg mix, and I would imagine i have a margine of error of +/- 1 mg at most. I aim for a 70/30 ish mix, i may have a error of + 5%, - 15% if being really lazy, add about 1% of flash enhancer, which is about one short squirt ... but there is no way I would notice the difference with these error margines.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom