What's new

Simple Vape Co - £1 for 15ml, £5 for 30ml plus 25% off

Still waiting...............will they never come..............at least by the time they get here i might have enough posts to put them in the classifieds if i don't like them.

It was only a dozen bottles, got an e-mail on Friday saying it had been shipped so thought it was going to arrive today. Just feels as if I must have been the last order out the door.
No you weren't mate, I'm still waiting. I emailed them to ask what was happening and they said they had sold out. I ordered 3mg so they are going to send me half my order in 6mg and half in 0mg with a large bottle to mix them in.
It would have been nice if they had contacted me instead of just doing nothing for 11 day's. Doubt I'll be ordering from them again.

No you weren't mate, I'm still waiting. I emailed them to ask what was happening and they said they had sold out. I ordered 3mg so they are going to send me half my order in 6mg and half in 0mg with a large bottle to mix them in.
It would have been nice if they had contacted me instead of just doing nothing for 11 day's. Doubt I'll be ordering from them again.

Strangely that was what I actually had done with a couple of the flavours as the 3mg had been sold out when I was ordering. It was only the strawberry cake that I could get in the 3mg.

Here's hoping tomorrow is the day.

Still waiting for that delivery, sent them another e-mail this morning but no response yet. Bored of this now.

I'm waiting on an order too. 270ml of liquid. Got an order confirmation on the 19th, but nothing since. I think I'm gonna send them an email tomorrow to see what the hold up is. I can understand that the TPD sale left them swamped, but not even a wee "we'll be right with you.." type email? Hmm.

Mine's finally been despatched. That's 2 weeks from ordering. Now I know they must have been inundated but all the other place's I've ordered from only took a maximum of a week. Manubush was with me in 2 day's.

Mine's still not despatched, but as I'm not the only one I'll give them a bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom