What's new

Simple Vape Co - £1 for 15ml, £5 for 30ml plus 25% off

Still waiting for that delivery, sent them another e-mail this morning but no response yet. Bored of this now.

Finally arrived, they had added a 60ml unicorn to mix the 0&6mg and a couple of extra bottles for free so fair play to them. I got a nice apology e-mail to.

Finally arrived, they had added a 60ml unicorn to mix the 0&6mg and a couple of extra bottles for free so fair play to them. I got a nice apology e-mail to.

Mine took forever and was wrong, I got sod all but an apology email with a promise of a bit extra on my next order. Didn't even offer to change the stuff that was wrong. Based on the service and the juice I doubt I'll be taking them up on that offer.

Given 90% of it away now as I didn't like it but did find a good one today, mint choc chip is quite nice though some have said it's a coil killer.

I love the strawberry cake and chococinno ones, I liked their honeycomb cream in the past too but that was sold out when I ordered this time.

I also got the elderflower and pear and London Gin flavours but gave them away as they were not good.

I ordered from Cheap Thrills at the same time as Simple Vape - same company, it seems, as the paypal payment goes to the same place. Got the simple vape stuff, still not got the cheap thrills - emailed them today and the replied saying they were out of stock. I've asked for a refund now.

My cheap thrills I ordered on the 17th finally arrived today

finally got my order and its wrong. ordered bottles of 0 and 6 to mix, but got sent all 6 which isn't much use to me.

to be fair they've been pretty reasonable. offered some other flavours i'm not a fan of, so asked for a refund. gotta send the bottles back, presumably so they can fix someone elses cocked up order as they can't sell them, but they said they'll cover the postage so can't really complain.

finally got my order and its wrong. ordered bottles of 0 and 6 to mix, but got sent all 6 which isn't much use to me.

to be fair they've been pretty reasonable. offered some other flavours i'm not a fan of, so asked for a refund. gotta send the bottles back, presumably so they can fix someone elses cocked up order as they can't sell them, but they said they'll cover the postage so can't really complain.

Not VG Peaches & Milk? I would have that if it is!
They were definitely overwhelmed (and overstocked). I had an apologetic email today offering substitutes which I will be happy with (if they really have them!).

Back
Top Bottom