What's new

Single battery squonk mod

Tee Dee

Haven’t been on here for a very long time. As the title says, I’m looking for a single battery squonk mod to use mainly when I’m at home. I’m a truck driver so usually use my billet box when driving. Was looking at my Haku Venna the other day & I really miss using it, the flavour from it was so good. Any ideas peeps?

unsure if you'd be able to find it now.. second hand perhaps: LostVape Therion BF 75c...

I really like my Pulse v3 mods. They take a single 21700 battery and the v3 bottles have a pull tab over the refill port which makes them super easy and quick to refill. Trouble is the only place I know of which still has any is V101 who have the black version still available.
If you don't have any 21700 batteries you also get in the box a battery sleeve adaptor which will allow you to use a single 18650 battery instead.

Here is a link.

There is also the pico squeeze 2, I'm sure there still knocking about on some sites. And there 21700.

Be careful with a Therion, they are good until the 510 and seal goes. look around the groups and you will find what you are after.

Depends what your actually after, I fairly recently got two brand new Pulse BF squonks for £5 each. Out the box they fit 18650 and 20700, but a few seconds to remove a small bit a plastic with a pen knife they fit 21700 aswell. They are mechs so build is the only to adjust power.

I`d agree with Marylin, the pulse V3 looks cheap and nasty but it works a treat, it`s also VW if that`s important.

@vapervince is right about how cheap the Pulse v3 feels because of it's plastic casing. However, I vape on it every day because aside from the casing it is actually a really well designed little mod. The doors just pull off from magnets so you can easily change the battery and fill the squonk bottle in seconds without ever needing to remove the atty. The only time I ever need to do that is when it's time to put in a new build. With other squonk mods you have to unscrew or open the battery compartment from underneath every time the battery needs changing which you can't do as easily without turning the whole thing upside down which will cause a total mess unless you remove the atty first.

As I only use wattage mode I don't need all the features of a top DNA chipset but all the normal funtions are there if you want to use them.

It's very light and compact and feels nice in the hand so although the case might feel very cheap and crappy it is actually a superb little squonker.

I don't do mech mods so I wouldn't go near the v1 but the v2 and v3 are both fine but the fill port on the v3 makes refilling so much faster.

Back
Top Bottom