What's new

Site maintenance and downtime

Are we nearly there , how far have we still to go, Are we there yet . I need to pee , are we there yet:24:

POTV would like to wish all our members continued existence during the downtime, and hope to see you all at the other end, even the members that we don't believe actually exist. Especially Mawsley.

Last edited:
Are we nearly there , how far have we still to go, Are we there yet . I need to pee , are we there yet:24:

See while your there doing yer thang , gonny verify me , gonny just dae it . Gonny will ya , will ya lol I am off paint fumes are getting to me .:30:

Nice to see people hitting the new server OK! As you will see there is a slightly new log in system so shout us if you have any problems...

There appears to be some DNS delays at some of the root TLD cache servers. This will affect any users coming to the site using a corporate caching and security service such as Symantec.Cloud.

There appears to be some DNS delays at some of the root TLD cache servers. This will affect any users coming to the site using a corporate caching and security service such as Symantec.Cloud.

Hey mate,
We only kicked the DNS over about 15 mins ago so will take a little while for everyone to catch up.
Completely new server and IP

Back
Top Bottom