What's new

Site maintenance and downtime

I had to resort to playing some bubble game on my phone :(

Glad its up and running again, love all the new bits at the top; can see all the hard work that has gone into it and the contributing members should be well pleased with their work :yahoo:

I had to resort to playing some bubble game on my phone :(

Glad its up and running again, love all the new bits at the top; can see all the hard work that has gone into it and the contributing members should be well pleased with their work :yahoo:

Looks good!! Chat room? :54::54:

There are members stuck in there @Miss Pepper And it is my duty to go rescue them.Obviously this will come at a price if they want to see the light of day again :D

Not sure if POTV fixed itself while I was checking on the PC if the forum WAS actually back, because the tablet just flashed up a message(to quickly to read)but I went into settings and force stopped the app when I discovered the PC was okay, and the tablet is now functioning again.

Not sure if POTV fixed itself while I was checking on the PC if the forum WAS actually back, because the tablet just flashed up a message(to quickly to read)but I went into settings and force stopped the app when I discovered the PC was okay, and the tablet is now functioning again.

I think the tapatalk plugin was updated on the live site but not included in the transfer to the new server. OccultScientist fixed this earlier so could have been just as switched back from PC to tablet! Should all be working now but any further problems just let us know.

I think the tapatalk plugin was updated on the live site but not included in the transfer to the new server. OccultScientist fixed this earlier so could have been just as switched back from PC to tablet! Should all be working now but any further problems just let us know.

Certainly will, thanks for the work on the forum.

Only thing I am noticing is that the main site logo takes you to the new section homepage rather than redirecting back to the forum homepage again - minor niggle but its a little annoying :)

Back
Top Bottom