What's new

Site maintenance and downtime

Had to contact support because the site only let me in once this afternoon then decided to close the doors to me. Now I know I'm a chunt but restricting access is a bit much. Obviously I didn't pay someone in admin their juice bribe this week.

If I log in via the front page I can log in but the moment I transfer to the forum I'm logged out. It's been playing that game all afternoon. Even clearing my browser history and all cookies has had no effect. Changing password also was a bust. The only way I got in tonight was via the login for private messages which was thankfully the old login panel.

So far less than impressed with the new site layout. Bad enough that I have to navigate an extra page to login, even worse that I can't stay logged in. Old system was much better. I also hate change and yes I am a complaining chunt. ;)

Same same samity same problems here. Plus one for the sentiments. update sucks balls right now

Am i viewing summit different to everyone else?

Apart from losing the like/dislike (actually could you put twat on there as well? ) tapatalk works fine....

The forum app.....er.....works fine with no issues....and er....the desktop site works fine for me as well?

Yep....had to log-in again....but other then that...everything else works fine....

And by the way OccultScientist im liking the new layout a lot.....very slick....

Am i viewing summit different to everyone else?

Apart from losing the like/dislike (actually could you put twat on there as well? ) tapatalk works fine....

The forum app.....er.....works fine with no issues....and er....the desktop site works fine for me as well?

Yep....had to log-in again....but other then that...everything else works fine....

And by the way OccultScientist im liking the new layout a lot.....very slick....
The root site looks fucking lovely imho

For those it's working for it's probably great. For those it's not working for its a complete bast. For me it's a bast.

Seriously.......its given me a semi....

Seriously. Not had time to take in the view as the guard on the gate is a jobsworth. It's been a right royal pita since the update. I only use the tablet for the forum. So one trick pony. Don't know if it works on PC and phone as neither are an option, so with the door keep sticking closed as it has been doing, it's not been a great update for me or any of the others who have been having issues. Look at it this way, if shoe manufacturers decided to only make size 9 to size 11, most people would likely be quite happy with things, but anyone outside that market would be pissed off, as a size 8 or 12 it's a different thing ltogether. At the moment there are a few unhappy people here for whom the forum update hasn't gone well.
Big updates always come with the risk of breaking something. Fingers crossed it settles down quickly

Seriously. Not had time to take in the view as the guard on the gate is a jobsworth. It's been a right royal pita since the update. I only use the tablet for the forum. So one trick pony. Don't know if it works on PC and phone as neither are an option, so with the door keep sticking closed as it has been doing, it's not been a great update for me or any of the others who have been having issues. Look at it this way, if shoe manufacturers decided to only make size 9 to size 11, most people would likely be quite happy with things, but anyone outside that market would be pissed off, as a size 8 or 12 it's a different thing ltogether. At the moment there are a few unhappy people here for whom the forum update hasn't gone well.
Big updates always come with the risk of breaking something. Fingers crossed it settles down quickly
[emoji106]

And I'm back! Just like Diablo, my login was seriously buggered up by the update. But with the help of OccultScientist and the behind the curtain chaps (especially Hedley) I'm all good. I even had to set up an alternative account, but this can now be deleted.....

Nice to be back! Did I miss anything?

Only way I can login now is via private messages. If I try via the login at top right it's endless loop time again.

At least I can still get in, but if the pm way in gets pooched then I am outside looking in again.

Only way I can login now is via private messages. If I try via the login at top right it's endless loop time again.

At least I can still get in, but if the pm way in gets pooched then I am outside looking in again.

Well I can get in now it seems most of the time, only problem is I can't actually log out. At least not without cleaning my browser again. Funny old lark isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom