What's new

Sky news report on ecigs, Jodie Marsh..and Doodlebug

And Jodie Marsh on ecigs

I am actually quite happy about the way she responded, good lass!

I am concerned about this media attachment to the "flavours make them great for kids" line...*dons tin-foil hat*

Last edited by a moderator:
You being sarcastic? wasn't she in to body building last year. I honestly used to think she was alright, but now i just think she is a massive bellend......

Nope, not being sarcy. People are all different - live and let live in my book. :)

Nope, not being sarcy. People are all different - live and let live in my book. :)

If you look at what she had been in to in the last 8 years or so since the glamour model days, she has basically grabbed on to anything she thought would be popular and give her more time behind the camera.

When she went in the big brother house (not that i watch that crap) i really did think she was a decent sort, she came across like a decent normal girl, apart from her comment that jordans nose looked like a ski slope (the irony). My opinion has changed about her ever since.

I normally couldnt give a crap about celebs and dont normally give an opinion but she really does piss me off with her blatant attempt to grab hold of any attention she can get media wise....

(im such a bitch when i drink lol)

Last edited:
On another note, are they really serious about this flavour thing? i read the repot pdf thingie the other day and it didnt really hit me till just now.
So if i get it right, the govenment think that because some of us like things like GVC that will attract kids to start vaping....

When i was a kid, i started smoking because my parents both smoked, my older brother and sister smoked, all the cool kids smoked.

I dont remember drinking thunderbirds or super tenants in the park because of the flavour although i have not had any tobacco flavour e liquid since my transition from the smokes

If you look at what she had been in to in the last 8 years or so since the glamour model days, she has basically grabbed on to anything she thought would be popular and give her more time behind the camera.

When she went in the big brother house (not that i watch that crap) i really did think she was a decent sort, she came across like a decent normal girl, apart from her comment that jordans nose looked like a ski slope (the irony). My opinion has changed about her ever since.

I normally couldnt give a crap about celebs and dont normally give an opinion but she really does piss me off with her blatant attempt to grab hold of any attention she can get media wise....

(im such a bitch when i drink lol)
Grabbing media attention is what celebs do. It earns them money. Just part of our topsy turvey celebrity world I'm afraid where fame is fortune whether you are talented or just look good or just get your tits out now and again. Why wouldn't she grab media attention wherever possible?
Like @McKraken Im at least happy she had some facts at her fingertips. And didn't say 'I'm well jel' even once

Same sounds were heard about alcopops flavourings but they didn't get banned. There again, it was the tax paying industry trying to keep them whereas now it's just us little people.

Back
Top Bottom