What's new

Smok nord - people's thoughts on it

Good with the mesh coil didn’t enjoy the ceramic coil too much of a throat hit for me

Just bought one today waiting for it to charge.

Pods have been a superb addition to my vaping, so damn handy and great for nic salts, a few benefits:
  • Stealthy (I have a sneaky puff in most places, cafes, supermarkets etc.)
  • Pocket friendly (including shirt pocket.
  • Simplicity.
  • Indoor vaping without residue (my main use when it's shitty outdoors).
  • Easy fill.
  • 2ml lasts ages.
  • Fast charging.
  • Great for the car.
  • Vaping in public without offensive clouds.

I could think of more but once I tried the Breeze 2 I was a convert and now use pods daily to supplement my other 'cloud chucker' vapes.

The only cons I can come up with is they are eventually disposable, but they are also cheap to compensate for that.

While I was writing that mines charged up, first impressions:

The mouthpiece feels odd as it goes right into your gob rather that putting your lips around it (I could have put that better!), it's also a little heavy compared to my other pods apart from the Ijoy Diamond but that's more like a Pooh'd than a Pod (piece of shit I hate).

But the feel of the Nord is quality and looks very stylish, then onto my first vape with the 1.4ohm coil - FRIKKIN AWESOME! beats my favourite Aspire Cobble for flavour by far.

I think I would go as far as to say it's my best MTL vape I have tried to date.

It was coil buying time for the Nord today. Instead of buying a pack of five, I got two replacement pods. Each comes with two coils so thats nice. Now I can switch flavors rather easily by swapping out the entire pod. Replacement pod (w/2 coils) costed me $5.50 each. A pack of coils costs around $12 to $15 (5 coils, no pods). Pretty soon I'll want a spare device lol. I also still want to try the ceramic coils before it's said and done.

I just want to say that the reuleax is ndecent and I’m not saying it’s crap. The system is boss but the battery was the annoyance for me, when it’s charged it’s a beast.

I ended up getting the artery pal 2 which I do like quite a bit, i would still like to try the nord, if i see it on sale i might pick it up

Back
Top Bottom