What's new

Smok tanks size issue

I buy these ones every month https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Authenti...hash=item1c862f31b5:m:m5Hqs_2tk4kNvs0yfbgBgYw

The T14s and T16s are expensive, but they last like 2 or 3 weeks.. And they need to be ran about 160watts

X4s run out quickly

T6s are my favourite, they have loads of cloud, last a while and strong flavour. And run about 100watts

Alright mate, just wanting to double check with you and everyone else on here regarding coils. I was about to order a pack of T6 coils but I found a review of my tank whilst searching for coils and seen that the reviewer has mentioned that the TFV12 Prince does not take the TFV12 coils and can only take the TFV12 Prince coils. I take it you have the TFV12 and not the Prince version?

If thats the case then I will either go with the X6 or T10. I'm also aware that the TFV12 Prince has 2 New coils due to be released very soon by Smok, one is a mesh coil and the other is called Strip coil.

Alright mate, just wanting to double check with you and everyone else on here regarding coils. I was about to order a pack of T6 coils but I found a review of my tank whilst searching for coils and seen that the reviewer has mentioned that the TFV12 Prince does not take the TFV12 coils and can only take the TFV12 Prince coils. I take it you have the TFV12 and not the Prince version?

If thats the case then I will either go with the X6 or T10. I'm also aware that the TFV12 Prince has 2 New coils due to be released very soon by Smok, one is a mesh coil and the other is called Strip coil.

I have the TFV12 yes, not the prince.
I'm sure the prince and TFV12 use different coils.

thanks

I have the TFV12 yes, not the prince.
I'm sure the prince and TFV12 use different coils.

thanks

cheers for getting back to me so quick :)
That is rather strange as nearly all smok tank coils are compatible with each other. Oh well looks like ill never know how the T6 coil is like but at least I have 2 new coils to look forward to once they are out.

Back
Top Bottom