What's new

Smoke Rainbow - Has anyone used this vendor?

Blossom

Achiever
As the title says, has anyone used Smoke Rainbow: http://www.smokerainbow.com/all-samples/

They sell 1ml samples of over 420 ejuices, including many well known brands. If they are good, then it's a great way of trying juices without forking out loads of money.

Yet I've not heard of them before which makes me think not many people on here have used them and I wondered why?

Any feedback gratefully received!

nope am not sure the cost would be effective either 2.34€ for 1 to 28 pieces from SLOVENIA not sure how long it would take either am not panning a vendor just saying

@Blossom I have used them and so has my daughter, never had a problem, always had good service :)
Even the postage was quicker than some UK vendors I have used...

It was their posts here that put me onto them, through their vendor forum

+1 on them too. great for trying out sample juices from there packs they do and idea if your into dripping as well. relaly should get myself a dripper but after a dual coil wick and mesh combo rebuildable first

Anyone have the good word on how long I can expect shipping to the UK to take from this vendor? I have whatever that condition is when you want to run out and tackle the postman and root feverishly through his bags.

@Citrus my order took 3 working days from dispatch, ordered Wednesday, shipped Thursday received the following Tuesday :)

EDIT: I did opt for International Registered though

Ooh, oooh, ooooooooooohh!! So bad for someone like me! I am really trying to run my bottles down so I can start getting in to mixing but...ooooh!! So many flavours and perfect sample size too!
Nice find Blossom. I may be gone some time...

Back
Top Bottom