What's new

Review SMUTons Alien Coils

MrTeaTime

Legend
So....Who is @smut and what are SMUTons Aliens?

Some say that @smut (or Daniel Armstrong to give him his human name) is a recluse that lives with his Mum & Dad and spends all of his time in his room surrounded with star wars posters and dresses up as his own star wars character "Luke Smutwalker" and has to wear special "mittens" when he goes to bed.....all i know is that this man can make a coil, and make them fucking well.....

These alien coils are a work of art....they are triple core NIchrome, and in single coil mode they are approx 0.20, with a ramp up time of 0.2 parsecs (for all you starwars nuts) in the real world that equals fuckingquick There is no lag or waiting around waiting for these fuckers to heat up....its bang! right there.

Smut will even polish them :D

I have 3 sets running at the moment.....all are in dual coil, 2 x in the goon's, and one set in the limitless+ Ive had them all running at around 100-140 watts for the last 8 weeks....and after a quick dryburn and rinse they are as good as they were when they first arrived.

The performance of these coils is impressive....like proper impressive....Im now buying atties that will allow me to these coils because ive not found anything to rival them. The performance of these means that ive hardly made a coil in the last 6 weeks as these are just so reliable and heres the thing...consistency....i know exactly what im gonna get when i use these and i get the same performance EVERYTIME.

Now i know that vaping at this wattage isn't everybodies cup of tea.....but for those of you that do then these are a must....and dont think that you need a dripper....the limitless plus has been a revelation using these...as has the VCMT

Now i know that these are out of stock at the moment from https://www.dripworx.co.uk/collections/accessories-apparel/products/smuttons-alien-coils but a little bird tells me that they will be in stock soon

Love these coils
Got a single in a goon as running on an able and don't feel happy dual coiling at 0.1 on a mech even with 25r's

Back
Top Bottom