What's new

Snap Crackle Pop

ok so can anyone tell me why my coils sometimes sound like an explosion in a rice crispie factory?

Sometimes I wick them up and they vape perfectly, other times............not!

It is too much or too little cotton through the coil or something else ?

Newbie here, Hi.

Got various pen-type e-cigs, using high-strength tobacco flavours. Keep trying 'em but keep drifting back to the old roll-ups, maybe due lack of 'hit' that pen-types can provide.

Yesterday bought a green Cool Fire 4 with iSub G. Almost jumped out of my skin: the loudest POP / (plus spitting noises) wasn't on my list of expectations. Can't think I'd be a popular man using public transport with this, probably be arrested. :-)

Read this thread and looks I need to learn a new language then adjust a few things, and if that doesn't fix it, just accept it? Returning to my pen-types while I try to fix it. Feels like somebody let off a loud firework while I was lowering myself into a hammock!

Newbie here, Hi.

Got various pen-type e-cigs, using high-strength tobacco flavours. Keep trying 'em but keep drifting back to the old roll-ups, maybe due lack of 'hit' that pen-types can provide.

Yesterday bought a green Cool Fire 4 with iSub G. Almost jumped out of my skin: the loudest POP / (plus spitting noises) wasn't on my list of expectations. Can't think I'd be a popular man using public transport with this, probably be arrested. :-)

Read this thread and looks I need to learn a new language then adjust a few things, and if that doesn't fix it, just accept it? Returning to my pen-types while I try to fix it. Feels like somebody let off a loud firework while I was lowering myself into a hammock!
What sort of cotton are you using? I find japenese muji is the easiest for making sure you get just enough. Can pick up like 10 sheets for a fiver on amazon - that's a lot of wicks.

Newbie here, Hi.

Isub g tanks are notorious for that. I've got one myself and it still makes me jump when I haven't used it for a while and I take a little toot on it

Back
Top Bottom