What's new

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE Subox kit, uwell crown, Ego one

big tuna

Postman
Hello all,

Got some stuff up for sale (would trade for a mod of some sort possibly or a nice atty)

Kanger Subox kit - switched to an EVIC TC so don't use this anymore. As you can see from the photos it's had quite a bit of use! There is a small crack in the screen but everything works fine!

Uwell crown - hardly used it at all! Mainly use my goblin mini as I prefer a small tank.

Ego one - used once, got it free with my joyetech kit.

Not sure what's a fair price for all this is but £40. Please PM

Payment via PayPal, will post out second class signed for

SOLD SOLD SOLD TO @cleario

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448817118.400752.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448817131.972818.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448817144.446510.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448817156.052276.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448817170.122955.jpg

Last edited:
You can have the one in it, which I think is a 0.25 also got a 1.0 coil, unfortunately don't have the box for it anymore though! Also have a nickel coil for the ego one and a couple of 0.5 ohm could for the sub tank. I'll make sure it's all clean, but I don't have an ultrasonic cleaner or anything unfortunately!

Ok no worries, just down the parents at the moment I'll send payment when I get home in about 10 mins if that's ok?

Ok no worries, just down the parents at the moment I'll send payment when I get home in about 10 mins if that's ok?

Spot on thanks! I won't have a chance to send them until Tuesday morning but I'll send them first class signed for instead :)

Delivered today! Everything's working great. Loving the crown at 120w. Cant wait to try the TC out! Thanks @bigtuna

Back
Top Bottom