What's new

Some feed back please

Vaporking

Initiate
Hi guys,

We have just had a video made to show how to use our CE4 electronic cigarette and was wondering what you all thought, as I have had mixed reviews from colleges and friends no one seems to like the voice over :(

Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have moved this down to Vendor News and Discussion also please have a re-read of the rules as they changed this past week :)

The only thing I find about the video is charging by the USB, there is no mention that it can be charged with a USB to 3 pin plug, which is a bit safer than charging through the USB. I think that would be important to include. USBs can be under powered to charge ecig batteries and that can lead to problems :)

I will refresh on posting :)

It's a very good point as well, although I was under the impression that a slow (trickle) charge on battery's is actually the best way to charge them and optimise charge cycles I may be wrong

I will refresh on posting :)

It's a very good point as well, although I was under the impression that a slow (trickle) charge on battery's is actually the best way to charge them and optimise charge cycles I may be wrong

Its not so much about the charging rate but to the fact that USB ports can be under powered and not send a constant and reliable power supply. Sure many people charge by USB, but most of the battery problems (ie venting, explosions, fires) are from batteries in USB ports on various electronics or improper power sources like car cigarette lighters/power sockets.

Back
Top Bottom