What's new

Some goodies. and Kizoku Limit £8 coils £2.50

I received my Limit, seems high quality for the price, I'm just getting my head around building as i'm pretty new to it. I thought I might try some of the nautilus coils for comparison. Any suggestions on which to go for? My only experience with MTL so far has been a Caliburn using 50/50 salts which I did enjoy, so something similar would be good.
I'd say either the 1.6 or 1.8 coils or maybe give the 1.0 mesh coils a try. I like it as a stock coiler more than a rebuildable, although the silicone fill ports on both of mine have torn already so I'm not really using them right now.

I'd say either the 1.6 or 1.8 coils or maybe give the 1.0 mesh coils a try. I like it as a stock coiler more than a rebuildable, although the silicone fill ports on both of mine have torn already so I'm not really using them right now.

Thanks, is it the BVC coils I need? Also do you happen to know the difference between the 1.8 and the 1.8 salts version? Cheers

Thanks, is it the BVC coils I need? Also do you happen to know the difference between the 1.8 and the 1.8 salts version? Cheers
Yeah the Nautilus BVC coils are what you want. I don't think there is really much of a difference, the 1.8 salts coils were released along with the Nautilus AIO and are supposed to better optimised for Nic Salts but that's just what I've read or heard.

Hope that helps :)

The Limit I don't like, anyone want it? I'm keeping the coils though, they work great in my Artery AK47

I don't suppose anyone can help with this. I bought the Ehpro 101 and connected my Limit to it with a 1.8ohm nautilus coil inside. I get the 'check atomiser' error message. The limit is working fine on my other mods and I tested another tank with the Ehpro and it worked fine too. Any tips?

I don't suppose anyone can help with this. I bought the Ehpro 101 and connected my Limit to it with a 1.8ohm nautilus coil inside. I get the 'check atomiser' error message. The limit is working fine on my other mods and I tested another tank with the Ehpro and it worked fine too. Any tips?

My Limit works fine on my 101 so apart from inconsistencies in the threading or the pins preventing them from making a connection, I'm not really sure what to suggest. Try giving the threads on both a good wipe with a microfibre cloth and see if that helps at all.

Last edited:
Check the 510 pin of the mod to make sure t is clean, also check the cleanliness of the tank 510. Check the mod 510 isn't stuck at the bottom of its travel - turn it off or remove the battery and press the 510 with a small screwdriver to see if it returns or if it is stuck at the bottom of its travel. If it is stuck try to wiggle it from side to side with a small, thin screwdriver and hopefully it will return - but take care not to chew up the seal at the bottom or juice will get in and probably fry the board.

Tighten the 510 pin? Seen it somewhere before

My Limit works fine on my 101 so apart from inconsistencies in the threading or the pins preventing them from making a connection, I'm not really sure what to suggest. Try giving the threads on both a good wipe with a microfibre cloth and see if that helps at all.

Thanks, I disassembled the limit and put a new 1.8 coil in there and it is working. It still leaks though which is disappointing, I don't know if it is faulty but it's pretty much unusable as is.

Thanks, I disassembled the limit and put a new 1.8 coil in there and it is working. It still leaks though which is disappointing, I don't know if it is faulty but it's pretty much unusable as is.
What PG/VG Ratio are you using?

Back
Top Bottom