What's new

Something new

It's up on vaping gentlemen for... Wait for it ... $199. That's unbelievable
Wow, that's a lot for a posh bishop. I feel like this (and to an extent the arcana too) is just a piss take, to see how much they can get away with charging. They see kayfuns going for 100+ and they want a piece of the action. I may be wrong, but I'm not convinced there is any quality/manufacturing justification for this price, it seems arbitary.

The arcana is a great vape, and maybe this is too. But so is the valor and that's just 25 notes. Objectively, is this worth 8 times the price?

Last edited:
I have an authentic Picatiny and to answer some questions, yes it's worth the money and yes the post clamps work. The only problem I've found with it isn't installing the coil, or having it stay in place, it's removing it once you want to change it, because once you've cut your legs you can only unhook them from the inside which means stretching out the coil and unclamping it that way, and even then once you've done it once it ceases to be an issue. Other than that I've had no issues what-so-ever and it's been perfect. It vapes brilliantly, it's flavoursome, it doesn't leak and it's machined magnificently. What something is worth is a subjective issue, but is it good and does it work? Unequivocally yes.

It's also without question the quietest atomiser I've ever used, so much so that it's actually made me question whether my mod is firing!

1.png
IMG_20231222_091225~2.jpg

A new not mass produced Chinese rta available only via FB, mtl and rdl but nothing we haven't seen before though.

A new not mass produced Chinese rta available only via FB, mtl and rdl but nothing we haven't seen before though.

Not much that can be done with rtas or drippers really, stock coils have come along way and give almost as good flavour.now.

Back
Top Bottom