What's new

Something new

:D

The Coilogy "0.68Ohm" (comes out as 0.54-0.56 every time for me) Ni80 MTL Staple. I have to wrap an extra half to get them in the right configuration for the True.

I've heard people poo-poo these "complex" wires but I've tried round wire many times and just don't get the depth of flavour.

My Bishop works great with a round wire and can't tell the difference if I put a clapton in it, but other tanks I have get more flavour with a little clapton. Only downside, my tiny mods don't have the oomph when firing them so I use my external battery mod.

Thanks for that, I'm always interested in seeing what people use. I know a lot of people here say round wire is king but most tank reviews seem to say they are using complex coils in mtl tanks. I never know whether they are the norm or if I'm just shit at building :D

:D

The Coilogy "0.68Ohm" (comes out as 0.54-0.56 every time for me) Ni80 MTL Staple. I have to wrap an extra half to get them in the right configuration for the True.

I've heard people poo-poo these "complex" wires but I've tried round wire many times and just don't get the depth of flavour.
What wattage do you vape at with a complex coil?

My Bishop works great with a round wire and can't tell the difference if I put a clapton in it, but other tanks I have get more flavour with a little clapton. Only downside, my tiny mods don't have the oomph when firing them so I use my external battery mod.

Thanks for that, I'm always interested in seeing what people use. I know a lot of people here say round wire is king but most tank reviews seem to say they are using complex coils in mtl tanks. I never know whether they are the norm or if I'm just shit at building :D
The main reason for them putting in complex coils in a MTL is so that they drum up sales for the coils they say to use (or are using).
But low watts for MTL you really don't need anything else than round wire. I done little aliens for a bit, but there was not difference , but it all comes down to the individual and how they. like they vape

Well, I have tried a lot, and I *definitely notice a difference.* As you say, it's individual.

SightPic (branch of Holy Atty) Picatiny rta. Looks like the FeV has had a major influence and I love my FeV's...
f37d6b72a3c5175a9e7b151ab8d7ac8484c3506d.jpeg
3bcbf229d3fb4521534b6b9bece2e74ea29ad1bc.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom