What's new

Something new

Yep, it appears the chimney has an outer section, as does the chamber, so the air flows through those to the air pins in the inner section of the chamber. Todd's review didn't compare the airflow to say the Bishop or the Fev, if he has them, so hard to know what if any advantage it has other than just being different. I suppose it does mean on a sbs you won't have an issue with blocking the airflow.

it would need to be a really tight fit for an sbs to lock the airflow on a low power, tight airflow device. seems like a strange niche.

Yeah, saw it was available there. I think he admitted the problem he had with the air pins was his fault. It's not for me either though it's a new mtl rta which is a rarity these days.

Yep they disappeared for some reason :hmm:

I am still waiting for the miracle to happen

I do like to Aer though but I could not find any clones at all and I do not want to spend more than €100 for an rta

There are clones of the Tripod 2 but for some reason not the Aer.

Yep and I do not know the reason for that :hmm:
They made by the same company and they are simular at some point

I would like to try a gravity feeded rta where the deck does not holded by orings

Yep they disappeared for some reason :hmm:

I am still waiting for the miracle to happen

I do like to Aer though but I could not find any clones at all and I do not want to spend more than €100 for an rta

Too many parts I suspect for the cloners to copy and get working. AER is superb though. Even "cheap" rta's prices are creeping up into the £40-50 region.

Too many parts I suspect for the cloners to copy and get working. AER is superb though. Even "cheap" rta's prices are creeping up into the £40-50 region.

Yeah I only hear good thing about it...unfortunately :17::19::2thumbsup:

I might go for the Tripod 2 clone and if I like it I try to convice myself and my other half to save some money and buy the Aer

Back
Top Bottom